Secrets Part 1

Hello everyone, sorry for being late! 

Here is the recap: Dion was held hostage by the hunters, house number three and twelve show up to save him. Victoria found herself stuck and needed her powers in order to get out alive. So she grabbed a gun to kill Dion and hopefully take her powers back from him. 

ENJOY!!

Chapter 23

A huge force shoved Victoria at the exact moment her finger pressed down on the trigger of her gun, her arm shook from the sudden movement and the bullet flew out of the gun and hit the ground where Dion was laying then bounced off, missing him by a few inches. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" 

Victoria found herself staring with wide teary eyes at Silvia who managed to make her miss her target at the last second. 

She was glaring at Vicky with both disgust and disbelieve. 

"I-uh I..." Vic tried to speak but she did not know what to say. 

Tears were running down her face as guilt gripped tightly to her stomach. The fact that Silvia saw what she was about to do made things even worse for her. 

Silvia flinched, her eyes grew wider all of a sudden and she fell forward making her body collide and rest on Victoria's. Feeling confused, Victoria tried to hold Silvia up as her body kept slowly sliding down to the ground. Silvia's head was not blocking the way anymore and it was then that Vicky could see the hunter standing a few feet away with a gun aimed at them. 

With a quick movement, Victoria instinctively held her gun high and pulled the trigger one more time. The hunter did not see it coming, the bullet hit him right in the chest and he fell to the ground with a scream. 

"Silvia?" Victoria cried.

Her body was laying face down on the ground, blood was starting to stain her shirt. The shot wound in her back was completely visible to Victoria and the fear of watching another one of her friends die in front of her eyes intensified. 

She quickly pushed Silvia and laid her on her back, praying for whatever god out there to help her save Silvia. The last thing she wants is to add another person to the list of people who died because of her.    

"Hey!" She screamed at her.  

Fortunately she was still conscious, her eyes were open and pain was visible on her face. 

"Keep your eyes open!" She yelled, then dropped the gun and stood behind Silvia's back. 

Grabbing her from under her arms, Victoria started dragging Silvia to safety. 

Having the upper body strength of a toddler, Victoria knew she couldn't drag her body for more than a few minutes. 

"Roger!" She screamed for help, he was busy fighting with Briana at the other side of the room and could not hear her over the sound of chaos.  

"Help me!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, but it was to no use. 

Shit shit shit!  

That's what you get for trying to kill Dion, look at what you've done! 

Vicky mentally scolded herself. Guilt was eating her up as she saw Silvia grow weaker and weaker by the second. 

Her arms started to feel numb and her lower back hurt from all the effort she was exerting. She kept shoving for a few more seconds, then her body failed her and she sat down on the ground gasping for air.