Drown

Boston came and went, and then we started back across the counrty. Back to California hitting two more shows on the way back. I know it will go by so much more faster than I could think now. I just wanted to stop all this rushing around. Most of all it was becuase I knew what was coming in a week or twos time.

I knew my attitude was affecting most of the band. Ry-Sky's energy had died down after the show in Boston. I didn't stay long after the show and went and sat in the Never Shout bus with Chris and the guys. She knew how I loved. I fell hard then lost it all, but I told myself not this time.

Phone calls between the two of us bumped up from one, maybe two hour calls, to now four hours. Sure we were tired for shows but can you blame us? I've never had a long distance relationship before and I honestly didn't know is I could handle it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The week wound down and then there we were, pulling back into the parking lot of our studio. My heart lept with joy when I saw Sammy standing out front with her boyfriend and my mom and Dylan's parents. We threw our bags out the bus, grabbed our instruments and everything else we had brought with us and got off that bus as fast as we could. Real food, real bathes, our pets and families.

I ran past the rest of my band and flew at my mom. I threw myself at her and she engulfed me in a hug and we stood there crying of happiness and laughing, scolding me for the empty cigarette packs in my bag, laughed again and kept hugging. Ry and Neal hugged my mom as well, since there's weren't around, she was like a second mom to them. They talked as Dylan hugged hi s parents and I went to say hello. Then We group hugged with Sam and everything felt good. Sam high fived me for dumping Gerard and we all hugged again.

"Hey Nov," Ry-Sky poked my shoulder and I turned away from my mom. Christofer was standing a few feet away, awkwardly swaying. He saw me look at him and he smiled and waved. I ran to him and he opened his arms and hugged me tightly once I got to him.

"It feels likes it's been forever since the last time I touched you." He smiled and hugged me tighter, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"This'll probably be the last hug for a while." I laughed sadly. He pulled his head away and kissed me. This was our longest most passionate kiss yet, probably because it would be our last kiss for a while.

"Goddammit I'm going to miss you." He said sadly.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said.

"Hey sorry to ruin the moment." My mom tapped my shoulder and Christofer and I separated. He awkwardly looked at the ground.

"Oh yeah uh, Mum, This is Christofer." I gestured to him and he waved adorably, "Chris, this is my Mom."

They shook hands and my mom smiled, which meant she was going to say something really embarrassing now.

"It's nice to finally meet you, November is always talking about you." She rambled.

"Mom stop."

Christofer laughed and actually blushed.

"Well I've annoyed the guys enough with my rants about you." He smiled at me.

"Any chance you'd want to have dinner with us? Or do you have to leave immediately?" my mom asked him.

"Well I live alone so it's not like I have a family waiting for me. Only a new album but that can wait." He chuckled.

"How about you spend the night and I can drive you home in the morning?" I asked.

"I'd like that." He smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Is that cool mom?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said cheerily.

"Hey man!" Taylor said as him and Hayden jogged over to us. "You coming or what?"

"Nah I'll see you guys sometime tomorrow night." Chris responded. The two of them glanced at each other than back at us.

"Well okay see you in the studio!" Hayden said.

"It was awesome meeting you and hanging out with you all this time." Taylor said and hugged me.

"As you my mustache friend." I laughed and smiled. Hayden hugged me next.

"Be sure to come visit us or else he'll go insane." He pointed at Christofer.

"I will." I laughed.

"Then we'll see you around November." Taylor said and the two guys waved before departing and giving me some extra hugs.

"Bye!" I called out as they left.

"Later." Chris waved. He took my hand in his and we gathered up the rest of our stuff and somehow fit it in my car.

HI GUYS OMG IM ALIVE THIS STORY GOT POPULAR FAST SO IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT HEY HI HO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON LIFE IS REALLY WEIRD RIGHT NOW SO YEAH ILYGSM THO. SO THANL YOU VERY MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED