Real Life (Jason Statham)

Ding!

Glancing down at your phone there was a message from one of your group chats, opening the app you read it.

"Dear Friends,

I have just come across a few tickets and y'all are invited if you wish to come. All hotels and food are paid for and we have a fist class flight to (place you REALLY want to go to). But that's not even the best part! We have VIP platform spots at a movie premier, Jason Statham is the star actor and will walk right by our spot! Hope you can come! We'll be leaving one week from this Saturday.

(Friends name)"

The actors name didn't ring a bell but (place you want to go) sure as hell did. Getting out your keyboard, you messaged your friend saying you would love to go, then went to google this 'Jason' guy. Several pictures came up and your face flushed, 'how have you never heard or seen this guy before', your brain yelled at you. He was definitely handsome and seeing him in person did sound appealing, suddenly this trip just got one thousand time better.

(Some pictures that you B-E-A-utiful readers happened to come across on your little search)

*Time Skip* (HSB = High School Bully - F/n = Friend Name)

The plane ride was uneventful and the hotel was absolutely breathtaking, (F/n) suggested that the group go get lunch and meet back at the hotel lobby before heading over to the movie premier. The large group was divided into smaller groups of three and you didn't know wether you were fortunate or condemned, as your group consisted of (F/n), (HSB), and yourself. Resisting the urge to roll your eyes or grumble, you walked along admiring the sights around you, occasionally taking a few pictures for memories.

Lunch went... well it went. Not quit as bad as high school but it could definitely have gone better, that lovely piece of ... work, (HSB) 'accidentally' knocked over yours and his/her drinks on the way to the bathroom. Trying to be the better person, you told them it was fine you had more clothes at the hotel, (HSB) rolled his/her eyes walking to the bathroom.

Walking back to the hotel was embarrassing, but you tried not to show it so (HSB) couldn't drown farther into their already huge ego. After changing your outfit all the small groups came back together in the lobby, a VIP bus was waiting outside to take the group to the place where the premier was being held.

(F/n) gave you your ticket on the bus, you had a platform spot nearest to the walkway, which meant you'd be closest to Jason, when (HSB) found out they were pissed. Unfortunately you had to stand next to (HSB), but that wouldn't stop you from having a good time though, right?

Looking around you noted that the platform you were standing on was about waist high to anyone who would pass by on the ground and there were no kind of safety bars, which didn't seem very safe to you but whatever.

Loud cheers and screams erupted from the front line, announcing to you the stars had started their walk. One by one they made there way down the line shaking hands and signing autographs. The sound you had thought were thunderous were actually mere whispers compared to the booming noise you were hearing now. But all questions were soon answered when you saw him round the corner, Jason Statham. He looked so much better in person, those picture on the internet did him no justice in reality.

Being pushed to the edge of the platform by all the girls in your group trying to catch a glimpse of the man about to walk by. You were excited but, you wouldn't be shoving as much as these other girls you thought, before you felt your foot slipping. Looking back you see (HSB) standing there with a smirk, with one slight movement from their body and your whole body was falling backwards towards the ground. A scream caught in your throat as you dreaded the incoming impact of the hard ground, but it wasn't as hard as you thought, it felt more like a warm embrace?

Opening your eyes you see concerned hazel ones looking into yours, Jason Statham was holding you... in his arms... at his live movie premier.

"Are you alright?" Jason asked gently setting you to your feet, hearing his handsome voice so close to your ear made your knees buckle, 'what is this man doing to me?' You wondered blushing. He caught you once again and helped you to a seat, then called on his personal staff to help you while he finished his walk, promising he'd be back to check on you once he was done. You sat there blushing as people rushed around you to make sure you were okay, until your group came over. (F/n) asked if you were okay before fangirling about how you got to touch such a hunk of a man, while (HSB) was off to the side moping in self-dislike.

When Jason came back from his walk like he had promised, your group went back to the bus to wait. Immediately after your face appeared in the bus you were bombarded with questions,

"Are you okay?"

"How did you fall?"

"What did he smell like?"

"Did you get his number?"

"How did it feel against those muscles?"

You sat there not knowing which question to answer, thank goodness for (F/n) who stepped up to hush the voices and get simple answers.

"What happened after we left?" They asked and the silence of anticipation was deafening, a warm blush and bright smile grew onto your face as you answered their question.

"I have a date for dinner tomorrow night."