Bio and Chapter 1

Name: Y/n Rose/Xiao Long

Looks: Whatever you look like

Berserker Physiology: The user is able to empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The ability allows the user to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina while also being unpredictable and erratic in combat, making it hard to counter them. The rareness of this power makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the user's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone.In some cases, the user is able to go in a berserk form through sheer rage or when they are in imminent danger.

Anger Empowerment: User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. through anger/rage whether their own or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers and as a bonus the user can suppress pain to great lengths. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the anger or even slow or stop aging. If angry enough the user can also negate another's abilities/powers.

Rage Form: The user can channel violent rage through their body and soul to gain a new form empowered by their anger. The corruption usually manifests as burning the body/appearance of the user and grants improved versions of their original abilities as well as gaining new abilities that reflect the users' wrath.The user is invariably driven by/into incurable rage, although they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal, but given enough time the user may regain full control. The users' source of power may be their own rage and/or the rage surrounding them, possibly including vast areas, including the whole world.

Combat Empowerment:Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with battle/fight, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the fighting or even slow or stop aging.

Supernatural Condition: User's physical and mental abilities are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally superior over others in their universe because their capabilities are far beyond natural levels, making them immensely stronger, faster, durable and smarter than regular beings (in that verse).

Supernatural Combat: Users possess immense combat skills, both offensive and defensive, that far surpass other beings of their verse. Their skills may be innate, honed or both. This encompasses speed, strength, precision, reflexes, technique, analysis, control, adaptation and all aspects of practical fighting. Depending on the users, they may be specialized on specific types of weaponry (melee, ranged, natural, etc.), and invariably wield them with surreal efficiency. Most observers are simply incapable to understand what's happening, with only a user being able to gauge the skill of another.

Supernatural Unarmed Combat: Users excel in melee attacks without weapons on supernatural levels. Users are able to perform counters, techniques and combination strikes with such skill, speed, and prowess that far surpasses their regular counterparts. Since the user's combative prowess is pushed far beyond the natural level, they are able to pull off hand-to-hand feats that are seemingly impossible for even the most skilled fighters that try to comprehend the user's foreign skill.

Supernatural Weapon Proficiency: User can wield different types weapons with supernatural proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform seemingly impossible feats with ease. Their skill with a weapon is so great that they can wield weapons they shouldn't be able to such as Empathic and Bound weapons.

Supernatural Durability: The user's body-tissue, skin, muscles, bones, etc. are extremely dense/solid, allowing them to withstand harmful forces on the body such as crushing weights, impacts, pressures, changes in temperature, etc. In addition, users usually possess drastically enhanced levels of strength and stamina, due to how durable their body has become, allowing them to resist tearing muscles and/or breaking their bones.