eighteen

"Because I-I love you...." - then his tears fall

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I knew it...

As I heard him say that, my tears fall too.

He pout and sniff then he cover his eyes while crying. I lick my lips and smiled while my tears still falling too...

This is the reason why I decided to ignore him but I didn't do it because I can't... and now.... he's inlove with me. I don't know... but all I know is I'm happy and scared... I'm happy because he loves me but as a Gguk... and I'm scared, because... how about Jungkook?

I took his hands then I put it back on my neck. He sniff while pouting, I smiled and wipe his tears..

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

"You love me bub?" - I ask smiling, tears keep flowing

He blush and he was gonna remove my glasses to wipe my tears but I quickly stop him. Thank god, ohmygod.

"D-Don't... I-It's okay..." - I said and I wipe my tears with my glasses still on, he just look at me confuse

I rest my hands again on his waist and smiled lovingly at him. He just looking at me, pouting and sniffing.

"So... you love Ggukie.." - I said, smiling

"H-How about you? Do you l-love taehyungie?" - he ask flustered and he look away

I chuckled and pull him more closer. He's asking that when my answer is obvious.

"Tell me first why are you jealous to Sana?"

He blink twice and he sigh and stare at my shirt again. I smiled and caress his waist.

"I-I don't know... maybe b-because you just agree to hyungs that s-she's beautiful.. a-and you wonder i-if she have a boyfriend... w-well.. she's really pretty..." - he said and look away

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

Aish... You didn't know how beautiful you are.. You're still and the one and only beautiful on my eyes...

"But you know that you're more than beautiful compare to her..."

He look at me, flustered and he hit my shoulder.

"Y-Yah!" - he said, still flustered

I smiled and caress his soft red cheeks with my right hand.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

"Don't be jealous to her beautiful... because my heart is only yours.."

'TAEHYUNG POV'

"Don't be jealous to her beautiful... because my heart is only yours.."

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

I blushed and just blink at him. What the fucking fuck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"I love you too..."

My eyes grew big and my face heat up more. He smiled and he kiss my forehead and pulled me to hug, while me still shock a bit, because I never thought that his feelings for me are now deep too...