Chapter 20 - Happy birthday

Noelles Pov:

"Um..dad?"I said and Sky and walked over to him.He's sitting on the couch and smiled at us.

"Yes?"

"Um..you know that's my birthday in two weeks.."I started and he nodded.

"And I..um..I wanted to ask if we can celebrate my birthday at home.With the others."I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"Are you sure?"he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah..I just really miss them and maybe we can sort things out."I said and he noded.

"Okay..I'm going to call your mom and inform her and then book a hotel.You're birthday is on a Saturday so our flight back is sunday evening and you all don't have to go to school monday."he said and I nodded.

Sky took my hand and intertwined our fingers."Everything is going to be okay."she said and I nodded.

Two weeks later in germany

So..today is my birthay and we're in the car in front of my house.

"Are you ready?"dad asked and I took a deep breath."Yeah."I replied and we all got out of the car.

Sky took my hand while we we're walking towards the front door and I smiled at her and she returns it.

I rang the bell and then my heart starts to pounds like crazy.

Then the door opens and I saw my little cousing.I immediately smiled and crouched down.She hugges me and I hugged her back.

"Hi Elle."Mia,my 3 year old cousin greeted me with a cute smile.

"Hi Mia."I said and she smiled at me one more time before running back in the living room.

When I stood back up I saw my grandma who's smiling at me.

I quickly walked over to her and hugged her."Happy birthday Noelle."she said while hugging me back.

I then pulled away and walked back to Sky and dragged her with me to my grandma.

"Grandma this is Skylar."I told her and put my hands on her shoulders."And this are Jackson,Mason and Caroline."I said and turned around and pointed at them when I said their names.

"It's nice to meet all of you."she said with a smile.

(I'm writing this all in english so it's easier for you to read)

"Please come inside."my grandma said and we all walked in and took of our shoes and coats.

My grandma walked back inside the living room and I turned to the other."Okay um..please don't tell them about me and Sky because they don't know that I'm gay..okay?I'm maybe going to tell some of them today but still.."I told them and they all nodded.

I then turned to Sky and gave her an apologetic smile."I'm sorry.."

"It's fine.I understand."she said and quickly kissed me before we all walked in the living room.

Every eye felt on me.Some of them were probably still shocked that I'm actually here.

Then they all walked over to me and hugged me and wished me a 'happy birthday'.

Then they all looked at Skylar,Mason,Jackson and Caroline.

"Um..Hello.I'm Caroline,Mathias wife and this are our children Skylar,Jackson and Mason."Caroline said and they all said an 'Hello' and smiled.

Mia walked to Mason and they're now playing and Jackson started talking with my uncle.

My aunt walked to me and asked."And..how is New York?Is it how you expected or different?"

"Well..New York is pretty cool and it is how I expected it but it's really crowded."I replied and she nodded.

"So..and you are Skylar."she said while turning to Sky.

"I um..yes.Nice to meet you."she said and they shook hands.

"So..tell me..how is it to live with Noelle?"my aunt asked and Sky looked at me with an amused smile.

"Well..she's pretty annoying."she said and I crossed my arms."Hey!"I said and pouted.

"But.."she started and uncrossed my arms."Living with her is really cool.Well she snores while sleeping and moves a lot but it's cute."she continued and my jaw drops.

"I do not snore!"I defended myself and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Whatever you say."she responded and I pushed her playfully.

"Looks like you two are really close."My aunt said and we looked at each other and smiled.

"You could say that..yeah."I replied with  a smile.