A hot new neighbor!!

First things first! He needed a new house! So spongebob took a trip around the town in search of a new place to call home. While he was passing an ally he heard a strange voice call out to him. 

"ay kid, you look like you want to have some fun, how about I pay you for some alone time?" said the blue fish with a stubby neck beard.  A million thoughts ran through his tiny brain as he debating what to say. 

"no sir, im okay, I really must be getting home, its getting quite late." Spongebob nervously chuckled. 

The man jumped toward spongebob and pinned him against the cold ally wall. He licked the inside of spongebobs ear and whispered into his ear hole with a low, growling, deep voice.

"listen here boy, I know you aint from around here, I know you dont, belong here, just be quite and everything will go smoothly."

Spongebob was mortified and couldnt help himself from crying, he never asked for this, all he wanted was to be new, happy, and loved. The man started ripping spongebobs clothes off, but before he could get even one sock off spongebobs body, there was a noise. 

"HEY YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" said a voice from the right of spongebob, he still couldn't look due to the man being on top of him and inabling him from looking that way.