pilot

"Allison! Come here!"

I flinch at the calling of my name. I run towards where the voice is from our living room couch to the dining room where Lilian, my best friend, is having a small snack. She showed me her phone where she is drooling, a picture of a good looking and shirtless bench model.

Probably you are wondering why I was living in a family house but not a pack house? well, dad wants us to live in a separate house. Long story.

"why is Colton Haynes hot to you? I mean, there are a lot of werewolf teenage boys you find cute but seriously? Colton is human." I ask her in curiosity. She continues chugging down her ice latte we got from Starbucks, as due to the fact she needs caffeine. I'm jealous of caffeine, it's like her new best friend. She even bares to go to Starbucks twice a day despite her legs in pain.

"I couldn't decipher what I'm thinking about him. He's just so smoking hot. I think he's my mate." She licks her lips. I cringe at her and proceed to finish my lasagna I left at the coffee table in the living room. The next I come back, my other best friend, a shirtless Dylan have been changing the channels and shoving a spoonful of my possession in his mouth.

"You think you twat can do what you want just because I was gone for a minute or so?" I try to open up a snide remark. He ignores me and clicks on the remote to flick a lot of the sports channels. I got infuriated and took the closest thing next to me and threw it to him. Sadly it was a spoon, just made it worse when it was smeared with peanut butter. It landed on his hair which he exert all effort on making it shine and crap. I try to stifle a laugh as best as I could but I just can't hold back my laughter.

"You thought you can get away with it?" He growled through gritted teeth. I nodded triumphantly, running upstairs to my room and lean against the door. My back was vibrating of the large steps coming from Dylan, my grin causing me locking jaw. Like yeah I suck at running even though wolves are known for speed, well I'm not one of those. So basically he pushed the door open and caught me with all his might. He playfully tickled me to death as I hold on for dear life on the floor.

"s-stop!" I say in between laughs. He smirks as he touch the sensitive parts that is where is capable of being tickled. Don't think too much, I didn't say he touch the 'sensitive' parts which just boggles you. My wolf whimpers as she feel uncomfortable, wanting her mate.

I growled as he poked me once more and I struggle to get up, and I finally stopped him. I wrestled him and twisted his arm with all my might. He winced in pain as I sat on his hard rock of a chest. Damn, this werewolf loves working out. No wonder dad, the alpha of our pack (Blue Moon), picked him as his best fighters.

"Okay okay you win!" He begged as I drop him on the floor, he huffed in relief. I smirked, and flinch as my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen: Dad.

"Hello dad?" I said in a calm tone. Dad wasn't usual to calling me, unless it is strictly necessary. Me and dad weren't that much close, especially ever since mom died, he became stubborn and hard. I never really felt I patched up the holes in his heart, because for some reason, I wasn't his favorite.

"Can you hand the phone to your sister?" He said in a professional-like tone. I could say he attributed it from work, since he is the Alpha. I jog upstairs and knock on Alexandra's door as we argued for five minutes and gladly, she opened the door. Reluctantly.

She glared at me and snatched the phone from me. "Yes dad? Oh okay..." She trailed off till she slam the door. That must be serious business, I thought to myself. She is dad's favorite not to mention, since she is elder than me. Dad, being reasonable, says she's more mature in handling these kinds of things although I'm 18, I would say so myself I could really use some of his compliments. She is older than me, after all.

I sighed, going to the dining room and sat next to Lilian. She was taking selfies, her recent hobby. I rolled my eyes when she pouted and did the duck face. This is her relentless addiction. She has 2K followers since she posts 24/7. If you check her Instagram- rather regret it.

"Can you not?" I gave her the 'stop taking photos of shit' look. She plops her phone down as we talk about, everything. She is a chatterbox when it's not serious stuff. And when you talk to her seriously, she gawks and changes the topic.

"Can we just go to the mall than boring ourselves?" She fake yawns. I rolled my eyes telling her I'll be back in five minutes. I quickly change into a black jumper and ripped shorts, matching it with a pair of brown combat boots.

I slip out a paper from nowhere and jot down a few letters saying 'I just went to the mall and be back for my curfew'. And so we left with my Corolla.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥

"We're here." I signalled her as she sat up straight and waited for the car to stop. I parked sandwiched by a black SUV to my left and a red BMW to my right. Lilian went down first hoisting up her shoulder bag and fixing her short dress, her heels making her tall by 5 inches that she could barely reach the ground. I hate heels. Me and Lilian have a lot in common but heels aren't on our list.

"so what store should we go first?" she asks, her heels making a clunking sound again. I cringe at her 'graceful' way of walking. The air conditioner greeted me blowing my hair away.

"Can we eat first?" I whined. My stomach growled loudly that people stared at me. I just took 2-3 bites of the lasagna and the rest was eaten by Dylan. That mutt. Then I remember I left him at home and he's probably eating all the food in the fridge right about now. Or ten minutes ago after I left the house.

"fine. Starbucks?"

I gave her the 'are you serious' look. She grins willingly till she put up her begging face.

"I love that store. And I love ice latte more than I'll ever love mom's casserole. Please? Later I'll go with you wherever you want." She promises. I sighed and finally spoke up. "fine. But just this once okay?"

She jumps up in excitement and I need to stop her from squealing so much.

So we went there, the aromatic scent of coffee beans giving me pleasure. "perhaps this is a good option after all." I remark. She smirks at me again. Oh, will she stop the smirking already?

"I'll have the mocha ice latte. Yeah, and your cheesecake with the caramel waffles. Okay... Ally what do you want?" She tells the cashier and faces me.

"Cotton candy frappe. That's all." I say and she nods at the cashier. He seems hot rocking the dirty blonde quiff and barista outfit which is apparently green, brown and black. I looked at the name tag: Luke.

"13$ and 25¢." He muttered in a playful tone. I reach out a 20-dollar bill smiling and he hands me my change, smiling back. Lilian looked at me saying that I didn't need to pay. Then I told her this is the first time I payed for her, so on and so forth.

We sat at the table near the entrance. I took a sip of my frappe as I view my Wattpad for any updates. I have for like hundreds of stories in my library and I just couldn't get enough of all the stories I already archived.

Suddenly, a strong scent fluctuated my nose. I inhaled sharply, till my wolf howls. My mate? I've waited so long. Now my mate is here.

"Lilian..." I started worryingly. She gave me a confused yet concerned face, then I mind link her what I was feeling. Her eyes widen in excitement, as she squirm in her seat. "Go get him girl!"

"Shush! I still need to see who is it. I sense he's in the coffee shop." I whisper shout to her. She pace around the coffee shop, I couldn't stop her though. She is a dimwit.

She went back to her seat. "I bet he's the cashier. But I sense he's just human. And if he's your mate, then maybe he should have made deep eye contact with you to prove it. So no."

Then this came. The scent was gone. Everything went back to normal and I felt nothing but anticipation longing to know who is my mate. I should've known and did what I was suppose to do, but I was so shy I didn't got a chance. Oh, fuck you Allison.