One

Ruby walked down the cold street, wearing only a sheer white top over her wet bathing suit. Her wet hair was wrapped up in a heavy bun on her head, her hot pink flip flops sandy and uncomfortable as they rubbed against the bottom of her feet.
Her sunglasses sat on top of her head as she fought with the wind to keep moving forward, the sun setting behind her as she tried to navigate where she was going.

"If I knew it would be this cold on Spring Break I wouldn't have come." She mumbles to herself, rubbing her cold forearms before scowling. "Then again my boyfriend shouldn't have abandoned me either." She added with a frown, thinking about how stupid Melt was and how he was so going to get punched when Ruby got back to her beach house that she invited him to.

Although she possibly wouldn't even see him, as he'd probably invited a fuck ton of his actor friends over for some stupid summer party he'd been babbling about. Ruby wasn't exactly popular in the acting space, after her breakout role in a popular Netflix drama she'd gotten much better and more work, but she wasn't anyone's first pick when it came to casting.

She shivered again as she walked, trying to find her street. She passed an icecream stand she remembers from childhood when they used to stay at her aunt Miyako's beach house, and she realizes she's at least ten blocks from her own.
Kicking at a rock on the ground, she ignored the stinging pain in her toes and groaned loudly, attracting attention from the families eating icecream outside the stand.

She sinks to the pavement, sitting down on the cold concrete and dragging her knees up to er chest, laying her head down, fighting away tears of anger and frustration.

"Excuse me?" A bored sounding voice spoke, and she sniffled and looked up, her mind temporarily going blank as she was faced with the most gorgeous girl she'd ever seen. Her eyes are a piercing snake-like green, her dark midnight hair hanging over her shoulders as she leaned over to Ruby. She held an icecream cone in her hand, vanilla with sprinkles, and Ruby blushed as she realized from this angle she could see down the girl's shirt to where she found a dark black bikini top.

"Huh?" She asks, and the girl blinks at her before standing back up and licking her cone.

"Are you alright?" She asks, and Ruby suddenly remembers where she is. Flushing with embarrassment, she sniffles and wipes her nose, self conscious of how gross she probably looks and feel.

"Not really. My boyfriend left me at the beach and now I don't have a ride."

The girl raised an eyebrow before putting her hand out, gesturing for her to get up.
"I can drive."

Ruby blinks at her, breathing out a quick breathe before nodding.
"Sure, if it's not too much trouble."  She replies, and the girl shakes her head.

"Follow me." She said and began walking away from the stand, not waiting for Ruby at all. Scrambling up, Ruby dusted off her thighs before following closely behind. The car they came up on was sleek and black, but definitely old. It was vintage and beautiful, the leather of the seats shining and the top down.

"Wow, nice car."  Ruby says unintentionally, blushing as she realizing she spoke without thinking, but the girl just nods with a smile, like she knew how sick her car was.
Ruby waited until she got into the drivers seat before climbing in herself, worried about getting sand on the beautiful leather, but forgetting it as Frill asked for her address. Ruby gave it to her, and before she knew it the salty air was passing her by quickly as the girl next to her sped down the street, licking her cone every once and a while as she did.