Chapter 7: Aqua's Distress and Y/N's Progress...

Y/N's POV:

We arrived at the shore of the lake and Kazuma begins to carry out his 'amazing' plan. I, of course, want nothing to do with what Kazuma is doing so I started walking off.

Me: "Aqua, I wish you luck, and I hope that you are able to come out of this alive... with your limbs attached."

Aqua: "Y/N?! What do you mean by that?!"

Me: "Okay, I'm going to go further down the shore of the lake to test some stuff out. I'll come help out if needed, only if Megumin shoots off her [Explosion] because it will show me that shit is hitting the fan."

Kazuma: "Ok, we'll be chilling here at the tree if you need us. See you in a bit."

Aqua: "Y/N! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH HIM!"

I'm sorry, Aqua. I don't want to see what happens next...

(Small Timeskip of Y/N walking down the shore, hearing the screams of a certain Waterbender)

After I walked down the shore, I got to a suitable area, far enough from Kazuma and the other's to not hurt them... hopefully. 

Now, let's see my status...

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Race: Human/Phoenix Hybrid?

LV: 17

SP: 85

Skills (Learned):

[Phoenix Smite] (93% Mastery)

[Flame Barrier] (30% Mastery)

[Phoenix Blast] (45% Mastery)

Skills (Learnable):

[ .̷̤͓̾̈́̒,̶̲̓̇̃̈̋/̷̘̱͍̩͒͝/̷̨̗̜͆̑̈́̉̕̕.̴̢̧̟̹́̉̋/̸̩͕̊̀́̚,̴̖̣̒̅̌̈́͊̀/̴̜̼̲̊.̶̙̬̱͑͌.̷̧̮̝̜̭͌͐̽̓̚ͅ ]

Strength: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

Health: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

Magic Power: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

Dexterity: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

Agility: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

Luck: Human (Max), Phoenix (???)

________________________________________________________________________________

Huh...

Human/Phoenix Hybrid, then the split stats of Human and Phoenix... meaning that the Phoenix ability I got from Eris is changing my body. That integration that happened before is changing my body, but the flames I acquired aren't on there... I'll look into it later.

Also, my Skill Mastery is getting increased, even [Phoenix Smite] is nearly at 100%. May as well see if I can get that up a tad bit all the way to 100, then I will see what happens. First off...

I glance all the way to where Aqua is and I can see that she is still safe, but... those silhouettes under the water...

Meh, she'll be fine.

I'll start heading off to the side a bit more, maybe I should head deeper into the forest? Yeah, everything should be fine if I head in there. Hopefully I run into a horde of Goblin's or Wolves. Best way to get a source of exp is by making it come to me, In big packs of course!