Chapter 2

I feel like a lost puppy, trying to figure out my way around the halls, but soon it's lunch, it'll give me a chance to take evrything in and relax. but after that I have gym, which I'm kinda excited for. But this college is huge, how do people find they're way around?

I reached the cafeteria soon enough, I brought my own lunch, it's just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and banana chips. I treat myself so well. I couldn't help but laugh at my stupid comment.

"Hey! it's nice to see you again!" Theo laughed and sat down with his lunch tray and he waved over two people, which follow. "Don't worry I told them to be cool so you wouldn't get so nervous." he smiled.

"OoHH man dude you're always holding out on us." he smirk, "name's Adrian Jones, but call me the man of your dreams." he chuckles. "and this is why we don't get any new friends." the ashy blonde boy says, "my name is Davin Gray, but call me Gray, and please excuse my friend he can be a little to much." and he grabs him by the collar and forces him to sit next to Theo.

"Don't worry I handle with much worst people, trust me." I say, he chuckles and sits next to me. "My name is Ariel Frey by the way."

"Oh my god even her name is super cute!" he swoons. "And you always ask us how you never seem to get a girl, you simpping so hard right now." Theo spits out.

"Hey, what's wrong with compliments, I say its the best way to a woman's heart." he holds his face,"and she doesn't seem to be bother by it so no harm done."

"Maybe lay off the complements for now and let us just be friends." I smile.

"I've been friend zoned and it hasn't been even 5 minutes." he slams his head on the table.

"I mean its better than nothing right?" I chuckle.

he hold his head up,"Yeah you're probably right." he sits back up.

"So anyway, how's the school so far?" Theo asks me.

"You know, getting lost, almost falling, and the completely walking in the wrong direction, I say it's going good."

He laughs,"that's sounds like an amazing first day to be honest." I stick out my tongue,"It's the best day ever!" I remark.

"Don't worry, you're almost done with the first day, it'll take a while, but you'll get used to it, trust me." he smiles.

"I'll hold you to that." and I finish my food.

"Well you'll have us in gym next so I don't think you'll get lost that bad." He comes with me to throw our trash away.

"Wait all three of you?" I point to the bickering pair that was sitting next to us.

"Yeah, I know you just met them, but they're good guys, trust me."

"I'm putting a lot of trust in someone who I've just met."

"But if you didn't trust me you wouldn't still be talking to me." he points out.

"Hmm, still on the fence about you so." I smirk.

"You play no games Ari." he laughs.

***

I change into my gym clothes, and old tee shirt and leggings. I walk outside the changing room.

"Hey Ariel, over here!" Adrian calls me over.

"Where's Theo?" I ask.

"Teacher needed him and Gray for something probably to get things set up." he answers, and his hair bonces.

"Oh okay, so whats your major anyway?" I ask.

"I'm going to be a nurse." he answers and he streches his arm, while I do the same.

"Oh really?" I ask very taking back by the response.

"My mother was a nurse and she was a great one at that, I look up to her so much and I kinda wanna be like her you know?"

"Oh you're a momma's boy?"

he laughs,"you could say that."

"well I hope everything works well for you."

"thanks I really appreciate that coming from my future wife." he smiles.

"And then you wreck the moment." I laugh.

After we finish stretching and warming up the teacher, Theo and Gray come in and tells us we're doing sprints, kinda to see where we're at to see what we can improve on.

"Man, I hate running so much." Adrian complains.

"I don't mind it." Gray streches his legs.

"Of course you don't mind tall boy, you have to do this no matter what, and Theo I don't wanna here you either." he points at Theo.

"I wasn't going to say anything!" he protests.

Adrian squints,"yeah sure whatever you say workout boy."

I titled my head,"That wasn't a very good insult, I give it a 3 maybe."

"The whole world is out to get me." he cries.

"Ari we should go against each other, it'll be fun." Theo tells me.

"Why you think you can beat me?" I cross my arm.

"Nah, I think you're really good at this and I wanna see." he chuckles.

"Hmm fine, we'll see, if you're up to the challenge that is."

"Teacher! Ariel and I are up next!" he yells at the teacher which he responds with a thumbs up.

"So you ready?" he chuckles.

"Man, I've been born ready, workout boy." I smile big.

"The insult is amazing when she says it, 10 outta 10 Ari!" Gray says and Aridan just stands there scratching his head,"it's so bad what do you mean?!"

***

Theo and me line up, my heart is fill with adrenaline, I'm excited.

"On go, okay?" we nod and the teacher continues,"1...2...3...GO!" and we're off.

Theo is in the lead but I soon pick up the pace and get in front of him which makes him speed up.

I reach the end and he's seconds behind me. "I thought I had you!" he breathes in. "But you didn't." he and I laugh.

"Next time." he holds his hand out, I take it,"Next time." and I smile.

***
END OF CHAPTER 2

last time i updated this was back in January 😅😅 yikes

but ayyee i had motivation so here we are gang gang.

vote comment and share please!! it means a lot to me :)