Chapter 11 - Why so scared Riven?✔

Mina was walking straight towards a guy dressed in a Superman costume. Violet's plan was pretty logical. Take the pieces out one by one, starting from the weakest.

Masha was casually leaning on the wall by the bar. She was watching Violet make her way through the crowd, towards a cute blonde haired boy. Her attention turned to Mina soon after as Mr. Superman was manhandling her.

"Vlad is so not gonna like this." Masha said, holding the bridge of her nose in a dramatic way.

Violet moved behind the blonde boy dressed in black. She knew he could smell her, but she knew she can have him wrapped around her finger.

The blonde turned around and smirked at the devil horned girl in front of him. The boy was taken aback. He never saw such a beautiful creature in his life. Violet smiled at him and made him blush.

"Hello." She simply said.

"Hi..." The boy answered.

Violet chuckled. This boy was too predictable. He considered himself a playboy.

"Violet." She extended her hand.

"Andrew." He took her hand.

Instantly Violet let out a heat wave as they touched. Andrew stumbled back and fell on the couch behind him. Violet took hold of his lap and straddled it. The blonde gasped and Violet could feel him get excited.

She leaned into his ear and felt him shudder under her.

"What's a dog like you doing here?" She whispered.

"How did you..." The blonde was feeling dizzy from the heat.

He needed pleasure. He needed it NOW.

'Violet, Mina did it. They're in the room.'

Violet groaned. Her fun was cut short by Masha. She looked down at the blonde who was breathing heavily. She ran her index finger down his chest, feeling his abs. Andrew might have looked skinny and bony, but he was far from it.

She ripped his t-shirt and traced his skin. As her finger made swift movements on his abdomen, he moaned at the burning sensation rising in him. Violet finished her teasing and leaned in to the blonde's face.

"I had fun... Andrew." She said and kissed him on the lips.

She left Andrew on the sofa and went towards Masha. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a girl with blue high lights watching her. Violet could feel something was off with her. She made a mental note to ask Mina later.

*****

"Please, I don't have any money. I just came here for my friend's party!" Riven was babbling on and on.

"For the last time. I don't give a fuck about your money! Now shut up!" Mina yelled.

Riven was tied to a chair and Mina was sitting on a box nearby.

The room was small and filled with boxes of all kind. It was the club's storage room. The door opened and Violet stepped in with a smile. Masha stayed outside as a look out.

"Oh thank God! He's been rambling and crying for the last 20 minutes." Mina said.

"Sorry. Had some business to take care of." Violet said apologetically.

Riven fell silent. He wasn't whimpering, nor begging anymore.

"Violet... your alive?"

She smirked at the boy in front of her.

"Mia and Ursula didn't tell you? Sweetheart I came back from the dead to give you a piece of my mind." Violet caressed the boy's cheek.

Riven's eyes widened at the shock of heat that Violet radiated. The teen was scared for his life, because he knew that the Violet before him was not a human anymore.