Ladies Pt. 1

CHAPTER TEN

CREEK TOWN

CREEK TOWN

"ALRIGHT MY lovelies, last night Jane Britt was found inside of a trash can dismembered and all" she said while flipping through the PowerPoint showing the crime photos. "They believe her murder might be connected a long with these 5 other victims" before she continued she was interrupted by Rossi. "Five other? And they're now just calling us in"

"Yes my love, they didn't want the fbi to come on in really" she said as she quickly bagan back again. "All were sexually assaulted and share the same dna of the unsub, but unfortunately he's not on the system" she say while she clicks on to the last slide.

"Have they file any missing report of anyone else yet" Blake said while looking over the profile "not yet" gracia quickly answers. "So this unsub keeps them for a week, well feed and then just murder them" Rossi said flipping over the papers. "Why would be go through all of that work if he's just gonna kill them" jj said looking over at everyone. "Probably it's the actual thing that gets him off" I said leaning back on the chair trying to get comfortable.

"So this guy has the time to keep someone for a week, feeds and cares for them apart from brutally hitting them and then killing them just to end up and continue on to do it to someone else as soon as he's done with them" Morgan finally speaks as he closes his folder looking over at hotch.

"He could possibly have two sides of him, like a mental disorder in which makes him have two sides of him. He could have a dominant side to him in which beats and murders the women and the other side which takes care of them" Reid said as he looks over to jj and then to Morgan. But as soon as hotch starts up he's eyes travel back to her.

"Well whatever it is let's not waste anymore time, up in 30" hotch says walking out the office to get ready to take off. We all then follow his footsteps. Before I could go a hand on my shoulder stops me. "Hey are you feeling any better" Reid says looking down at me. I give him a small smile "I didn't lose someone Reid. I'm fine, let's go" I responded as I walked out first leaving him to follow behind me.

 I'm fine, let's go" I responded as I walked out first leaving him to follow behind me