Adventure 1 ~ Shaking bed

First "adventure". I decided to call them like this instead of chapters. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment if you did. And leave suggestions if you want.

-:-:-:-

Adventure 1 ― Shaking bed
Victim: Harry Styles 

     There’s one thing she loves to do and that is to prank people, especially Harry Styles. No, she doesn’t hate him, as he likes to say, she just enjoys mocking him the most. There’s something about Harry that invites her to mess with him, something bully-able about him, as she likes to say. She feels it’s her duty to laugh at him and put him in awkward situations. It’s something she can’t help. But she likes him, she likes them all. The five boys from One Direction are her friends now and she adores them all equally. Well, maybe Niall a bit more because he is too adorable.

     In that exact moment, Harry is taking a nap in his room as he has slept just a bit the last few days due to the prank Alex and Moni played on them. She likes Alex, she’s a great partner in crime. Her mission is to bring Mila’s iPad from their room, but Moni finds herself walking towards Harry’s room with an evil grin on her face.

     Oh, Harry will suffer and she will take a picture for sure.

     As she walks in, she sees him sleeping over the duvet with just sweat pants. Thank goodness he has promised to keep some clothes on all the time. If he had been naked, Moni would’ve ripped her eyes off.

     Moni walks slowly towards the bed, holding back her laugh and making sure that her mobile phone is in her pocket. Carefully, she places her hands under the bed bridge, looking at Harry all the time, expecting for more. Mentally, she counts to three and she starts shaking the bed with all her strength –which is quite a lot– at the purest Exorcist style. Harry wakes up immediately, kicking and screaming, but Moni keeps shaking the bed as it were possessed, looking how Harry freaks out not knowing what is happening.

     “What the fuck!?” He screams out loud. “Oh my God! I’m gonna die, the woman came for me!” The curly-haired boy yells about to burst out crying.

     Oh poor baby.

     Not.

     Moni releases the bed and starts full laughing, doubling over and hugging herself to keep it all together. Just then Harry notices she’s there and that she’s the one who woke him up.

     “Moni!” He yells at her but the brunette keeps laughing. “You scared the hell out of me!”

     She tries to calm down to reply something, but then she notices he has wet his trousers a wee bit and she bursts out laughing again, harder this time. She falls to the floor laughing and from there, she manages to take a picture of him.

     “This is so gonna go to the Internet!” She tries to say between fits of laughter. Harry now notices what has happened.

     “Oh no, it won’t!” He protests but Moni keeps laughing.

     “The world will know how Harry Styles pees himself when he’s scared,” she replied crawling to the door, still laughing uncontrollably.

     “I’m so gonna murder you!” Harry screams at the top of his lungs like a real Spartan and still laughs like a maniac, Moni stands up and run for her life with the boy closely behind.