ten: girls in their tiny dresses

Grayson

As soon as it hit 7.00pm, people began pouring into Ben's house. The girls were dressed up in the usual tiny dresses and the guys were more casual. Ben had made me set up the party with him as payback for throwing spaghetti at him earlier in the week.

After I stormed out of school that day, I texted all the boys saying sorry. They all accepted my apology because they know that I have no control over my outbursts of anger. No one mentioned the concert after that, which I was glad about. 

Ben and I were 18 so we were both able to buy drinks for the party. We spent a little more money than I would have liked but most parties are shit without alcohol so we knew it would be worth it. We told people to bring their own drinks as well, so there should be enough. Before people started arriving, I downed three shots of vodka. That was enough to get me out of my usual bad mood, but nothing more. I drink so much that it now takes me a lot longer to get really drunk. As people arrived I opened a beer and just stood with Ben as he welcomed people. By about 7.15pm I was bored so I went out to the garden to find some of my other mates.

As soon as I stepped outside I was greeted with the hideous sight of Megan and Todd with their tongues down each others' throats. I tried not to gag at the sight. The music was blaring from a few speakers spread throughout the garden and house, so it was hard to hear anything else. Theo, Dom and Ronnie, some boys from my friendship group, were standing on the grass talking so I decided to join them. 

'Alright mate?' Dom asked as I walked over. We tapped our beer bottles together and all took a swig. 'Hopefully the party gets better as more people get drinking.' We laughed. He was right, at the moment everyone was sticking to their usual friendship groups, but as soon as people start to feel a bit tipsy, they get chatty and start talking to random people. One of the things I hate is annoying girls who get drunk off one beer and then start talking too loud, touching my arms and laughing at anything I said. I was going to avoid that tonight.

I was considering finding a girl to take home tonight, since I hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks. I started scanning the garden for any girl that looked like they might be easy to get into bed. As my eyes moved across the grass, a few girls made eye contact with me. All of them had long, blonde hair. They were each wearing little dresses, some with their boobs out, others with their arses showing. But none of them really caught my eye. 

I didn't know what was happening to me. I used to make a move on these types of girls as soon as I saw them. The Grayson from a few weeks ago would have walked straight up to them, grabbed their waist and used some kind of pick up line that girls go crazy for.

After about ten minutes I could already tell that some of the girls were getting a bit tipsy. I could hear more high pitched laughing and I tried to block out the sound. Dom, Ronnie, Theo and I were still talking. 

Two girls started walking over to us. They were both short, but one was blonde and another was more of a red-head. They were both orange, they'd obviously used shit fake tan, and they had fake eyelashes that looked painful to wear. 

'Hi boys.' The blonde one said. She started fiddling with her hair and looking me up and down.

'You girls alright?' Theo asked, I couldn't tell if he was interested or not.

'Yeah, thanks.' She said.

'What are your names?' Dom asked.

'I'm Kelly, and this is Becca.' The red-head introduced them. Dom introduced each of us, and when he said my name I just nodded my head, uninterested.

'This party is kind of dead isn't it?' The red-head said. 'I think we need another drink.'

'Yeah me too.' Theo said, he started walking over to the table that held the alcohol, and Dom and Ronnie followed, along with the two girls. 

I took it as my opportunity to escape, so I went to find Ben again.