Chapter 26- The End For You Finale

Julie's POV:

I finished talking to my sister, Sandy. That whore told me where I could find my ex; we really need to patch things up with each other. And I need new outfits, the old man died and left me 35¢ and his 9 kids everything else. We've had 2 kids together, but I put the girl up for adoption and the boy is my little slave until he gets older.

I quickly drove to the new address that my ex was at, and hastily walked up to the double doors with Toby in tow and knocked.

Grr. I heard child laughter on the other side of this door.

Jonathan's POV:

When I opened the front door, I saw the same girl that was at my audition on my first day at school.

"Jonathan who's at the door- Julie what the fudge are you doing here?!" I was happy that he didn't curse, our angels were watching us.

The girl pushed the door open and I almost fell, she walked inside, pulling a leash with a dirty boy attached. He was so skinny, I could see his ribs. His skin was pale, and his clothes smelled like crap. "Toby don't touch shit, sit here and don't do anything". The little boy flinched at her tone and then sat down in the spot.

Sebastian and the girl left the room.

~
After a while of the boy just sitting down, I untied the leash from his neck and saw all of the bruises and blood. "Come on, stand up". I picked him up and he flinched, then tried to get out of my hands. "Ethan, find something from your closet for him to wear". He jumped to his feet and wobble-ran in the direction of his shared room.

He returned with Navy blue overalls and a baby blue shirt. He even brought a pair of brand new sneakers and some tidy-whities. He rushed over to Toby "here". Toby took the things and stared at them, "how old are you?" He looked at his fingers and then showed me 4. "Do you need help getting dressed?" He nodded and i picked him up, "want to take a bath?"

He nodded and i walked while holding him towards the direction of my bedroom.

~
Toby flinched at the room temperature water touching his skin. He shook his head and tried to get out, i made sure he stayed and started rubbing bubbles against his skin to calm him down. Ethan and Zorian walked into the bathroom and whispered in his ears. Toby nodded and in a few seconds, my babies were in the tub.

---
Toby sat on the carpet playing with his new friends, i heard Ethan murmur "mine".

I turned around to see Julie her cheeks were stained with leaky mascara, a gun pointed at me, "why won't he ever love me?" I heard Sebastian scream "NO!"

She lowered the gun, "you're right. I'm bigger than this". I let out a light sigh of relief and....

She pulled the trigger.

Sebastian's POV:
I ran over to my bleeding mate, mind-linking my pack doctor 'get over here now! It's so fucking important!' He answered quickly, 'i'll be there in 5 minutes'. I lunged at Julie, "what the fuck did you do?!"

"I-i... i-i l-love you".

"I don't give a fuck, do you know what the fuck you just did?!" I shifted into my big black and silver wolf, jumping at her and tearing her throat out.

He's taking too long. I got too impatient and brought Johnny and the kids to the hospital.

The pack doctor had us wait in the waiting room.

My angels cried the entire time.

2 Hours Later:
"Alpha, you can come in". I walked in, trailed by the angels who had stopped crying. Jonathan was paler than a vampire. The doctor pulled me aside, "he's lost too much blood. He's um... going to die very soon. Whether it be in the next 5 minutes, or the next hour".

I cried at the foot of the hospital bed, "i'm so sorry. I wanted to protect you, but i was too slow. I love you a million times, please forgive me". "I am not mad at you.... *inhale/exhale* i love my little babies and i love you". His eyes closed and his chest stopped moving up and down.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep