New kink

He could feel his big cock become harder and harder while thinking about biting into another human being so hard the person would bleed and the flesh would become looser and get into the biting person's mouth. He moaned out of pleasure. It was even harder now and opened his black jeans in his darkroom. The penis stood right up and he grabbed it with his huge hand. He closed his eyes while he started to wank off himself. He was in another place, in another place eating another boy who was moaning and shaking helplessly while he was biting into him like he was a piece off meat without any self-respect. And he could feel his sperm in his boxers.

Luke glanced at Noah. He could feel the anger in him become bigger. Luke hates Noah with his whole heart and soul. Noah was that annoyingly perfect boy. He has good grades, looks amazing, he is tall and gets all the girls. Luke couldn't understand how 10 different girls could chase him without him putting in any effort at all and Luke could try his hardest for months without even getting one girl. He was still staring at Noah. Just his hair pissed him off. It was so messy but perfect at the same time. Noah was like a hot mess and Luke hated it. That dark brown hair and that perfect grin with withe teeth were all Luke wanted to be. But he wasn't. Out of nowhere, his pen broke and it made a loud sound. Noah looks back at him and just smiled.

After six hours Luke was at home. He lived so far away from he had to take the subway to get there. But it didn't bother the boy too much because he did get into his dream college. He did study so hard to get there and he wasn't that much worse in school then Noah. But Luke would love to beat him someday.

Luke stepped into the house and got quickly into his room. He closed the door even if he was alone at home. Without thinking he got his paper and pens and sat at the table and started to draw. This was Lukes biggest secret, he loved to draw porn. Every type of porn. he had gone so far he drew intense BDSM scenes and even some scat porn. It wasn't something Luke would try out himself but he would love to do some heavy BDSM. No one knew about his kinky drawings. Everyone at school thought he was a normal boy and he had nothing ordinary about him. But there weren't many people that drew things like him. Luke felt love for drawing these things, it was like he could live out his sexual fantasies through it. He often wanked himself off while doing it.

Luke dragged the pen over the withe paper making a boy that was tied to a chair. The boys hair was messy and he only whore boxers and in them you could see that there was a big hard dick. He started to draw another boy who was much taller and stronger than the other one. Without thinking, Luke drew the taller boy as he was eating the tied up one. He hadn't drawn something like that before. But it made him harder then anything before. He had to touch himself. The hand slowly got closer to his member. It was really hard and he left out a soft light moan. He opened his jeans and continued to touch his cock. Luke wanted really badly to be the tied-up boy in the picture and have a bigger man eat his flesh. Just feel the strong pain of losing flesh and be so humiliated. It turned him on. He grabbed his penis and started to drag the skin. More soft moans left his mouth. The thought of having someone biting your thigh til you started to bleed and you could see the flesh. He enjoyed himself a lot and started to moan and groan more and more. Luke had never been this turned on in his life. He needed this to happen to him. He needed to be eaten.  The feeling of someone biting into his flesh was almost real. His other hand got to his thigh and he grabbed it hard. It hurt. And he loved it. Luke loves pain, it feels so good. He was just about to cum and he stopped wanting himself. He started to play with his balls to tease himself. Soft unstable moans left his mouth out of pleasure. After playing with his round balls he started to jerk off slowly. The moans became louder and more unstable. It was almost like he was stuttering. In his imagination was he tied down on a bed and a strong boy was over him bitting into Luke's neck until he was bleeding. He screamed of pain. The boy sucked the blood and tasted it. He smirked and got to his thighs and bit. The flesh of the thighs started to become a loser. It hurt so much but felt so good. Luke loved to feel that humiliated by another person. The dick was so hard. The moans became louder when he heard a voice "Luke, what are you doing in there?" the boy stopped walking when he heard his mom and put his drawing under his bed. All his fucked up drawings were in there. "Luke?" she asked again.

"What?" he finally strumbled.

"What are you doing?" she came into his room.

"Uhm, nothing."

She nodded. "okay, I just heard something from here. And you know love, you can