Thanks & More Books

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my novella! When I started this story, there was much more plot planned than what ended up making the novella, but such is the way of contest constraints. I have since written the novel version of this story, Mrs. Matched, but I still like this original, fun version. So I've decided to leave them both up for now. 

If you liked this story, please consider following me on my profile authorelizasolares where you'll get updates about new works I'm posting and new chapters of ongoing books. 

If you enjoyed reading Match Made, I have a few stories below that I think you'll enjoy. They can all be found on my wattpad profile. 

~ * ~ What to Read Next ~ * ~

A Royal Internship: Sweet Royal Romance Novel, Fake Dating, Witty Banter

Genevieve needs to pay for law school and the only option she has left is convincing the entire world she's dating the prince of a small nation. She quickly learns there's more to being a princess-in-training than meets the eye. And when she develops real feelings for her fake boyfriend, she has to decide which is more important: her job and her good name, or telling the prince the truth.

 And when she develops real feelings for her fake boyfriend, she has to decide which is more important: her job and her good name, or telling the prince the truth

~ * ~

Vegas Knot: Romantic Comedy Novel, Accidental Marriage / Fake Relationship

After seeing the man she's loved since grade school is about to be married, Bianca Daleman spends one drunken night in Las Vegas and winds up married to a guy she just met. And when her old flame comes back into town, she simply has to make her new marriage look like it's working. It's a matter of honour.

 It's a matter of honour

~ * ~

Mrs. Matched: Sweet Romance Novel, Arranged Marriage, Friends to Lovers (Novel version of Match Made with a little more drama)

Since Aubrey James could crawl, she has wanted to decide things for herself. So when an archaic law allows her parents to choose who she will marry, she vows to find a way out of it at any cost. Well, any cost that isn't going to jail. While she's working on that, she keeps up appearances, going through the motions of married life. But settling into a routine with her admittedly quite handsome husband, Christopher, leads to some feelings she didn't anticipate. And this realization might just come too late to keep their marriage from unravelling.

~ * ~

~ * ~

I hope you found something to enjoy and I hope to see you again soon. Once again thank you so much for reading -- it makes me smile :)  

Happy Reading,

~Eliza.