The Kagamine's Basement

''I'm home!''

Nobody responded.

It was a young boy who has come home after a long day of school. He goes to an idol school, to be precise. The boy wears a white school suit with a yellow tie and black ish pants. The boy has beautiful eyes that look like a mix between bright blue and dark green. His hair is blonde. That's right, the boy's name is Len, Kagamine Len. Len is going to the Vocaloid Idol School inorder to make his dream come true, to become a Vocaloid as popular as his senior, Miku senpai!

Len walked towards the basement where he locked away all his secrets away from his sister, Rin Kagamine. With a smile on his face he grabbed a knife and walked towards the big cage. There were two people chained inside the cage. Those used to be Len's parents. Upon seeing their former son, they panicked. They had tears in their eyes. Obviously, not only has their son locked them up, he even tortures them. Len walked closer towards the cage. Just as he was about to ''play'' with his parents, he heard the front door from his house opening. He threw away his knife and runned upstairs and closed down the basement with his secret key.

Rin, his dearest sister who he loves very, very much has come home. Just like Len, Rin has blonde hair. Though, she is a little bit shorter than him.

Today she brought a friend with her from school. Her friend's name is Teto. Teto is a girl with red hair. Unlike the Kagamine twins, Teto's voice is more ''heavy''.

''Konnichiwa, Len-kun!''

''Konnichiwa Rin-chan!''

The twins smiled.

''Hey, Len was it, Want to play with me and Rin?''

''Mh, yes I would love to.''

The day went over in no time after playing for hours. The three idols in the making even practised their songs for a while. All in all, they enjoyed the day to the fullest.

A few hours later, at 3 AM:

Ren and Lin were sleeping when suddenly they heard a weird noise coming out of the basement. It woke them up.

''What's that?'' rin asked.

''I-I don't know.'' Len replied. Len was afraid it was their former parents trying to escape. He hoped it wasn't the case, but he knew it had to be. He hadn't feed them in 2 weeks after all.

''Let's check it out.'' Rin said. Rin of course wanted to know what it is, make it go quiet and go back to sleep. That's the kind of girl she is... I think.

As the Kagamine twins walked downstairs the noises got louder and louder. They heard a loud ''Noooooooo!!!'' ( ) noise coming from inside the baseent. Len hoped with all his might that it wasn't their parents having grabbed the knife and killing each other, but at this point there was no other explanation.

The ''twins'' stood before the locked door of the basement when Rin suddenly got so silent that she didn't move anymore. She started to spoke in a terrified, yet friendly way.

''Hey Len... You kept your former parents in the basement didn't you?..''

''-how did you-...''

''It's okay Len, I understand.'' Rin hugged Len. Even if you have to murder, that won't change my feeling for you. We've only been living together under the lie of being adopted and everyday I feel like I'll only love you more, no matter what happens!''

''R-rin... Arigato gozaimasu! I-I love you too!''

Both of them had smiles of happiness on them. No matter what would happen to them, as long as they are able to enjoy the school life and even become Vocaloid idols, they're happy to be just together. Just the two of them.