What?! Retrofit?!

The sun was shining brightly on this day and you were currently walking around the base not doing much.

Today was a day for you to just relax and rest up from the fight yesterday.

There was an increase in Siren activity this past month and you've been apart of the fleet that's been fighting them. Something must have happened to increase their attacks.

As you were lost in thought, a group of Sakura destroyers were running in your direction.

(Replace Akagi and Kaga with you)

The little destroyer Uzuki was lagging behind. You stopped and let the girls pass you but Uzuki tripped and hit your leg.

She got up and looked to see who she ran into. She saw that it was you and got a little scared.

You knelt down and picked her up.

"You should be more careful and watch where you're going." You gently scolded her while wiping dirt off of her.

The other Mutsuki class destroyers came back to see why one of their own wasn't following them anymore and saw her with you.

After you finished dusting her off you looked to see if she was hurt in anyway but you didn't see anything.

"Um...sorry." One of the little destroyers said while bowing.

"No need to be sorry. Just watch were you're going,alright?" You told them with a small smile.

They nodded.

"What's got you in such a hurry anyway?" You asked.

"We were going to get taiyaki because we were hungry." One of them,a pink haired cat girl,said.

"Ah,I see." You nodded.

"Let me come. I'll pay for you. You girls should save your money." You told them.

This surprised them and they tried to say that it wasn't necessary but you weren't budging. They eventually relented and let you pay for them.

"Thank you for the food!" They said with smiles.

"No problem." You said with a smile.

You gave them all a pat on the head and decided to go and see the Commander.

After waving goodbye to the girls you set off for the office and arrived there in a short amount of time.

You entered the office and saw that this month's secretary was the Eagle Union ship Brooklyn.