Introduction & Inspiration

ICHS-OFFICIAL approached me approximately two weeks ago, asking me to be a counselor for their community. The requirements meant that I should make an advice book, where you could ask questions and we can share some experiences. It was something that I wanted to do for so long. I love to connect with the world (online or offline) and offer help when needed. And that's the goal of this book.

To help.

I don't claim to have all the knowledge of the world but I will try my best to be there for each person who seeks my help. This book will have too many random topics, a place where you can ask questions about writing, life, everything you want, a place where you can vent off your problems and a place where you can ask for a piece of advice to a problem you're facing. The Golden Rule: Be Kind

Now, I know that you have noticed that the book title is very very similar to a well-known book (or movie) and in the book's description I used some other references too. I just thought this would be a title that caught teens' attention and lots of people in general. I am guessing I am not the only fan of this series over here on Wattpad. And even if, some aren't fans, hopefully, their curiosity will make them check out the book.

The upcoming chapters will be kinda written in, let's say "a form of a letter." Just like in the book.

So, now you know that the book's inspiration is the "To All the Boys" series, and I am not intending to copy anything from the story or to do anything else. Anyways, this book is very different.

This book is a way to connect.

I hope I am not offending anyone.

P.S. I still hope for this to be a good idea.

See you in the next pages,

Always and Forever, Christa-Maria