[1] - New School New Year

A young boy wearing Karasuno's school uniform holding onto his bag walks his way onto school grounds, School clubs all outside promoting different club activities.He walks by to check his classroom and slowly makes his way to said classroom "class 3". As he was about to walk into his new class a voice stopped him.

"(M/n) ? Is that you?"

The voice was recognizable indeed.The male turned around to see the black haired male with dark blue eyes,indeed, it was Kageyama Tobio. Kageyama had slight widdened eyes as he saw the familiar male in front of him. His fluffy (h/l) (h/c) hair, those gleaming (e/c) eyes and his unforgettable blue surgical mask. His eyes closed a bit simulating him smiling at the slightly taller male. Kageyama turned a small one in return,the two were in the same class and they walked together, sitting next to each other.

"It's been a while hasn't it, you've been fine right?"

The black haired male looked at the (m/n), the male reassured him with a single look and took something from his bag to show him. It was a mini post-It book.He quickly wrote something down and showed the male.

"This way it'll be a bit convenient"

Kageyama looked at it and agreed before they could speak anymore the teacher came in.The class greeted,before the teacher could start the school's social worker came in with a paper and quietly spoke to the teacher,soon he left.The teacher then looked around the class before stopping at (M/n) and told her to come to the front of the class. A bit confused he obeyed.The it shows the teacher was holding a paper about (M/n) and his medical records.Thats when he understood.The teacher smiled then turned to the class.

"Class, this is (l/n) (m/n) due to past experiences he had lost his voice.Therefore, he is mute please take care of him and help him in anyway."

The teacher briefly explained.It didn't surprise (M/n) that she used that term to describe his situation since there really is no word to describe it. Nonetheless bowed in respect soon returning to his seat.

Class was quick not much to say as after school arrived quick.

"So we're required to join at least one club, thinking about joining volleyball?"

Kageyama asked while packing his stuff really to leave as he wanted to be somewhere.(M/n) however had an unsure look on his face. Which Kageyama noticed.

"I'm thinking about it maybe I'll give it a try,"

Kageyama nodded but reassured him not to rush.Soon he left with a bye and the (m/c) boy was left in the classroom only with his thoughts.

- The Next Day -

The boy had thought about it and he now had a filled activity form of joining the volleyball team,however he was quite shy and unsure since he couldn't communicate well.It was lunch time, Kageyama had disappeared into somewhere, so (M/n) looked for his class teacher for help.

"You want to join the volleyball team?"

She asked as (M/n) scratches the back of his head and nodded shyly,the teacher smiled reassured him that she'll help him.( M/n) and her went to the staff room looking for the volleyball's team advisor.

"You want to join the volleyball team?"

Takeda Ittetsu asked the same thing as (M/n) became even more shy but still nodded. The teacher chuckled as she handed him his activity form.She briefly turned to (M/n) for a bit and explained.

"(L/n), this is Takeda -sensei he's the volleyball's club advisor and Yes he does,could you help him?"

She smiled which Takeda gladly took and briefly looked over it before nodding.