♡31; Ha sucker!♡

<time skip: last day>

"Get your asses down here! We are going to be late! JEON JUNGKOOK! Y/L/N Y/N!" Me and Jungkook chuckle at the grumpy Yoongi downstairs.

I was straddling Jungkook's lap as we sit on our bed, not wanting to get up.

"I think we better get up" I chuckle leaning in brushes my noise against his.

"Yes we should, one more kiss?" He pouts playfully waiting for me to kiss him.

I lean in connecting our lips together as he presses firmly onto mine trailing his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance.

I kiss him back passionately as I lean hard on him making him fall back onto the bed with me above him, my arms holding up my weight as I lean in kissing him.

He grabs onto me and rolls us over so that he's now the one on top. He smirks and continues to kiss me roughly.

Jungkook starts kissing by my jaw and the kisses trail down along to my neck as he sucks on my sweet spot making a moan escape my lips.

"JUNGKOOK! Y/N! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" We hear Jin shout from outside our bedroom.

"We should go" Jungkook says as we both chuckle.

We both get up and walk towards the door to reveal 6 grumpy boys and my grumpy best friend.

"Why did you guys take so long?" Minji says unamused.

"W-we were just packing some last things" I lie. I didn't want everyone to know me and Jungkook were just making out. That's too awkward even though they could probably already tell by our pink swollen lips.

Me and Jungkook grab hold of our luggage and escape the awkward scene walking towards the limo.

We hop in and me and Jungkook both sit next to each other. Shortly after the other members also arrive and sit down with us in the limo.

Jungkook halfway through the ride decided he wanted to lay down.

He gently put his head onto my lap making my heart melt at his cuteness.

I tangle my hands in his hair and play with it thinking back to this holiday. He looked so cute and innocent, which was very different from how he was last night or an hour ago.

I got lost in my thoughts thinking about everything. I met him one and a half weeks ago and he was already my boyfriend. That went fast. I've never seen it go that fast with anyone before.

I was in live with him from first sight and I already knew he was the man for me. I just hope he thinks the same about me.

A hand holding onto mine brings me back to reality out of my thoughts as Jungkook moves my hand back to his head wanting me to play with his hair again. I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realized I stopped playing with his hair.

"Y/n?" Jungkook questions as he turns round to look up at me, no longer laying on his side and now looking at me.

"Yes, Jungkook?" I ask curiously.

"Would you like to come with me to talk with manager nim next week about us? I just thought he has right to know. I mean if you don't want to know it's okay and you shouldn't feel pressured. And don't be scared either because manager nim is really nice and caring and he woul-"

"Yes I'll come next week" I say cutting Jungkook off taking the worried look off his face.

We arrived at the airport and make our way over to BTS' private jet.

Me and Jungkook of course sit next to each other.

Minji was sitting with Yoongi. To be honest I have no idea what is going on with those two. I mean... I saw them kiss. But they aren't in a relationship, yet they spent almost the whole holiday together.

Me and Jungkook spent the whole way back playing mario kart on the nintendo switch which Jungkook brought with him.

"Ha sucker! I won!" I say loud and enthusiastically after finally winning from Jungkook after playing for the billionth time.

I grin looking towards him "I'm still better" he says with a cute pout making my heart melt at his cuteness. "Bet" I reply and we go back to playing mario kart competitively.

——
A/n: hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating that much the past week. I've been a bit busy. But I'm going to try get back to posting daily.

I didn't tell you guys this but I made a bet at school with a friend. And he said that if I get 100k readers he will give me €10😎 which probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right?