Chapter Twenty One: Possession

He stared out of the window at the night sky, body taunt and ready to be used. He had been hard inside of his pants since he had seen her, sitting on the hip of one of the men who had chased after him. She had looked so absolutely perfect with her sleepy eyes and small pigtails that he hadn't even noticed Logan until she had started to scream at him.

He undid the button on his pants to help ease the ache he was feeling, careful not to brush against himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop if he did and there was no privacy in their abandoned home for him to close his eyes and enjoy the way his daughter had looked.

He turned his attention to the doorway when he saw someone come through it out of the corner of his eye and nodded his head at Razor when he fully entered the room.

"I have a lead on where they're staying at. I can scope it out tomorrow. If it proves to be true then we need to come up with a game plan. We can't go in guns blazing against this group, they'll wipe the floor with most of you," Razor sneered, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kyle nodded his head at the assessment. While he wanted to just rush in and get what truly belonged to him, he knew that the other men under him wouldn't stand a chance. He had done his research over the rec center they had seen Logan and Rori at after they had gotten away, knew what they were going up against.

"Find out where my girl is. And don't fucking get caught, you're a big part of what I have planned next," Kyle said gleefully, already thinking of how Logan was going to react when Razor pinned her to the ground under him and broke her all over again.