Cliche 34//. eVeRyThInG wEnT bLaCc

If you go unconscious every time something crazy happens like some of these Wattpad characters, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor.

No, I'm serious! A character will meet their idol and instead of, oh y'know, saying hi like a normal person, they pass out. This has me literally cackling because it's so dumb. Or a turning point will come up and as a kind of way to transition from scenes or whatever, eVeRyThInG gOeS bLaCk.

I highly doubt that if you pass out or go unconscious you remember it? Like how it happened? I'm pretty sure that when someone goes under anesthesia for surgery they don't remember it as evErYtHiNg GoInG bLaCk, if they even remember falling asleep.

Oh, and then there's death scenes told from first person where they're shot or stabbed and nothing gets fuzzy, hard to hear, no struggle, they just say that everything goes black and that's it for them! Toodles! Sayonara! Everything's black now!

You guys literally don't know how to word it. That's not bad, but like... you guys don't even t r y. Literally look at other authors here. "Fell unconscious" is a good one. Try that. Just.. don't make the character pass out every time they meet someone.

"'Hi, I'm-' suddenly eVERYTHING WENT BLACK!1!1!"

Okay I'm done