Found out

"And then I told him not to touch me, but he kept touching me so I decided to break his phone." Everyone looked at Seungmin confused and maybe a bit scared a little. 

"I remember that." now everyone's attention was on Suri who was happily giggling at what Seungmin said.

"Yeah we live with them." Hyunjin said, looking at Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin who were still confused. Suri hit him on the back of his head, and turned to look at Seungmin. 

"His reaction was funny though." Everyone watched as their food was being served. 

"Are you sure you like her." Jisung smirked as he heard Jaemin jokingly whispering to Jeno who was beside him. He gave them a side look and Jeno blushed as he noticed Jisung. 

"Dude-" Jisung just sent him a quick wink as he put two fingers in front of his mouth as if he's zipping it. He looked at Suri, but she was watching something with Seungmin, and Renjun on Hyunjin's phone to even notice the chat between the three. 

"For how long has this been going on?" He leaned on the table as he whispered for only Jeno and Jaemin to hear. Jeno still had a blush on his face, while Jaemin had the biggest grin on his face. 

"5 months before meeting you guys and 3 months after meeting you, 8 in totally, this has been going on for 8 month already and he's was too scared to tell her. and I'm too done with him." Jaemin answered, and Jisung nodded understanding, while he still had a teasing look on his face. 

"And do you think she likes you back?" Jisung teased as he now was looking Jeno in the eyes. 

"Shouldn't I be asking you if she likes me back or not?" Jeno finally said as he was panicking to Jisung. 

"My friend that's something for you to find out." Jisung said, a bit louder causing the others to look at him. 

"Who's going to find what out?" Hyunjin said, looking at them. Jisung just shrugged his shoulders and started eating his now almost cold food. He watched as Suri gave Jeno a bite of her burger. Jaemin nudged him, causing him to laugh with the pink haired guy.