1️⃣4️⃣) whats the plan?🤔

**** Recap
"Why so jumpy?"
Al turned around so quikly she got dizzy when she saw Sean just standing there with a grin on his face.
"You know your house gives me the creeps and why the fuck are the lights all out"
"Because I feel like it'll make you be less nervous"
"It made me more creeped out" Al said
"Hm.. sorry then I didn't mean for that to happen." Sean said and turned the lights on. Al went towards him and hugged him.
"I've missed you so much Al you have no idea" Sean whispered to Al.
*****

"I'm sorry I was away for so long" Al said
"Its okay. Well now I know that you've had a couple problems"
"How'd-"
"Your scent Is out as an omega and i can smell that your very uneasy"
"Well uncle isn't dead, so I'm terrified and I dont even know what he looks like now it's been a couple of years since I had seen him. "
"He won't touch you, Jake and I won't let him"
"But he's probably stronger than when we fought him and if he's still alive then he was strong all along"
"Come on let's visit Grandpa,"
"Alright then" Al went out the back door followed by sean and they changed into their wolf forms and ran into the woods after a while they came upon an old tree.
They went by the roots and layed down.
"So what's the plan Sean?"
"Hm... we should be careful with how we plan this" Sean said
"Yeah I know that's why I'm asking you"
"We could lure him in and attack with the whole pack"
"I dont work with the pack anymore"
"I know but we could ask for a favor and give one in return"
"Their probably going to ask that I join the pack again"
"Then why don't you?"
"Because I don't want to commit to the pack again"
"Why?" Sean asked with anger rising in his voice
"Because I dont want to be used again!" Al yelled, with tears threatening to pour down her face.
"What?" Sean asked quietly.
"He used me for his persernol desire and the family used me because I am an omega and the pack used me for my skills! And- and, He used me because I'm again an omega a pure mother fucking omega." Al yelled letting all her anger and pain out. Letting her tears roll down her face. Sean stood from his place and sat beside Al he let his tail intertwine with hers and lay his head on hers.
"Its okay" Sean whispered repeatedly.
"Sean I'm scared, I'm terrified" Al cried into Sean's chest.
Once Al had fallen asleep she had turned to her human form he turned to his and carried her to his house. He put her to bed and went to the basement and sat at his desk.
"So how will you go about this?"
"Jake I think it's better if you keep an eye on her. I'll think about a plan to go about it."
"We know that he will not give up until she's his again"
"We aren't going to let that happen now are we Jake"
"No we're not" Jake said then disappeared

TJ P.O.V

Its been two whole days since I've seen Al. The last person that saw her was Kashi and the doc so I went to them, first Kashi, I went to his house and knocked the door.
"Hey Kashi it's me TJ I need to ask you something." TJ said through the microphone.
"Come in it's open" TJ heard Kashi say
Tj went in and saw Kashi in the livingroom with a cup of coffee.
"Sit can I get you anything?" Kashi asked
"No I'm fine, I came here to ask about Al, I'm worried about her, do you know where I can find her?" TJ asked
"We were at the pack remember? She told the Alpha something then she went on her way, I think he can tell you." Kashi said
"Thank you" TJ said and left he turned to his wolf form and ran to the moon pack, when he got there he saw Alpha moon.
"Alpha moon"
He turned around and saw Storm.
"Yes?"
"I need to know where Al is"
"Oh she's.....hm well it's been two days so she's already there" Alpha Moon said In thought
"Where" said TJ
"She's with her brother in the mountains of Japan"
"Japan?"
"Yeah her brother Sean lives in the mountains with an old friend, he takes care of her like if she was his daughter" Alpha Moon said
"How do I find them?"
"Well in wolf form it would take about a couple hours, in human form it would take two days. They're located in the biggest mountain of Japan at the foot of the mountain" Alpha Moon said
"Thank you"
"I suggest you don't go to her"
"Why?"
"Sean's old friend is very protective over both of them, plus she doesn't need more trouble" Alpha Moons said
"I'll go and I won't cause trouble"
TJ said and turned to wolf form and ran, ran until he found Al's scent he followed it untill he came apon the house where her scent was fresh and the strongest. He turned human and knocked the door.
A black shadow of a wolf appeared
"Who are you and why are you here?" It asked
"I'm TJ I need to find Al"
The shadow disappeared then reappeared with a man.
"So your TJ the guy that's causing my little sister all these problems?"
"No, all I want is for her to be happy, to stay happy and safe, that's all I wish for"
TJ said,

Sean went with Jake upstairs and saw a guy I got a little recorder and started recording, "so your TJ the guy that's causing my little sister all these problems?"
"No, all I want is for her to be happy to stay happy and safe, that's all i for" TJ said
I stopped recording and told Jake to check him. Once he was done I had went inside with my new guest.
"Where is she?"
"She's asleep, she had a hard day today, I think you should rest as well." Sean said and lead TJ to a room.
"You'll stay here the bathroom is right beside this room and Al's room is at the end of the hall beside my room."
Sean said and left leaving TJ alone. Sean went back to the basement.
TJ was in thought, should he go to bed or go see Al. He went to go see Al. When he went in he saw her sleeping calmly. He went up to her and noticed tear streaks down her cheeks,
'She was crying?'
TJ thought.
Al moved in her sleep and mumbled something that TJ never thought he'd hear.
"TJ please, please dont leave me, please, come back" another tear rolled down her face.
TJ wiped it and said "I'd never leave you, your special to me Al, I love you" TJ said he kissed her cheek and left going to his room. Al opened her eyes, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"Was someone in here?" She asked herself. Then out of no where Jake appeared. She screamed
"You have to stop appearing like that!" Al said
"Sorry to scare you, Sean sent me to check up on you" Jake said
"I'm fine, I just woke up, that's all, does he need me?"
"Well he needs ideas, but he doesn't want to admit it"
"So who else is here?" Al asked
"One of your friends came here to see you, he's in his room right now. Well he should be"
"Who is it?"
"It's a boy named TJ"
"What! Why is he here? How'd he get here? When did he get here?" Al asked in one breath
"He said he was worried about you, he got here in wolf form, and he got here about 20 minutes ago" Jake answered her questions
"I'll go to Sean" Al said and got off the bed and went to the basement.
"Hey Sean you in here?" Al called out
"Yeah, I'm at my desk" Al heard Sean answer. She went to where he was and sat down at a near by chair.
"You can't think can you" Al asked
"No I can't, it's hard, if we use you as bait and ask for help from the pack a lot could go wrong"
"The pack knows I won't go back"
"But we could really use them, it won't work with unexpirienced wolves they dont know what he's capable of we do, the pack does." Sean said raising his voice.
"I'm sorry" Al said with her head down.
"No I'm sorry I'm the one who yelled" Sean said and hugged Al.
"I think I can help you" said Jake
"How?" Sean said
"I'm your spirit right?" Jake asked and Sean nodded
"Well if I can get into contact with your parents wolf spirit they can help. But I want both of you to promise me that your going to join the pack"
"Why would we promise that?" Sean said
"Because I'll be in you but you'll only have the power that comes with the wolf you won't be able to transform, because that part will be contracting your parents wolf." Jake reasponded
"Okay"
"Will we go to war with him?" Al asked
"Yes but this time we'll burn the body." Jake said
"What happens if my parents are hurt in this?" Sean asked
"Then you'll find it hard to transform at all" Jake said
"Let's hope this doesn't happen. Let's prevent that it happens because if they both get hurt then I could die." Jake said
"I'll help you" TJ said
They all turned to TJ.
"I dont think that's a good idea" Sean said
"Why not?" TJ said
"Because if you are her fated mate and you both get hurt you'll feel each others pain and it could distract you during battle" Jake answered
"That's not good at all" Al said