☽╭──━━┓Golden Deer Moon┏━━━─╮☾

╭─━┓Echo┏━─╮

The woods of Glimmerfar were a breathtaking sight to behold, with an eerie and ethereal beauty that seemed almost otherworldly. Dreambloom flowers released glittery spores, creating a mesmerizing dance of sparkling light. Inhaling the spores in great quantities would lull anyone into a peaceful slumber. The foliage of the trees displayed a myriad of hues, as if the forest itself were an artist's canvas.

Amidst this wondrous display, I, Alley, a woman from the capital city of Sànusom, wandered through the woods accompanied by my little daughter, Kozmia. The purpose of our journey was born out of desperation and love, for I had heard a rumor in my local market that within the depths of Glimmerfar, a creature secreted a rare elixir capable of healing all illnesses. My wife, who lay ill back in the capital, needed this antidote desperately, and so I ventured far from home in search of a cure.

Kozmia, being a curious and adventurous child, often wandered off when my attention waned. As I let my thoughts drift, pondering the vibrant hues of the forest, she strayed from my side. Panic set in as I called out for her, but there was no response. The woods seemed to close in on me with their gnarled branches, adding to my anxiety.

Through Kozmia's eyes.

 I found myself lost and scared. The woods appeared unfamiliar, and every path I took seemed to lead me further away from my mother. My heart pounded in my chest as I stumbled upon a glowing moss-covered rock of ethereal green. Though tempted, I dared not touch it and instead chose a rocky path, hoping it would lead me back to my mother.

Alas, the path took me deeper into the woods, and I felt a sense of dread building inside me. Just as fear began to consume me, a being of light appeared before me, radiating a gentle and kind aura. The spirit resembled a fairy, and despite being a scaredy-cat, I found myself strangely drawn to it. The fairy told me that my mother was waiting for me at the heart of the forest and warned that if I didn't follow, I might lose her forever.

I mustered my courage and ran alongside the fairy guide, trusting that it would lead me back to my mother's embrace. The fairy spoke of Glimmerfar as a safe haven for all creatures and plants, a land of eternal playtime where harmony and magic thrived.

As we ventured deeper into the heart of the woods, an echoing voice reached my ears, calling for me. It was my mother's voice, growing louder and more urgent with every step. My heart soared with hope, and I ran faster, determined to reunite with her.

Finally, I arrived at the center of the forest, where the fairy guide smiled and then vanished into thin air. My eyes widened in awe as the surroundings seemed to blur, but I quickly regained my focus. Before me stood a colossal flower, its thorns glistening menacingly. My excitement turned to fear as the flower lunged at me, its jaws opening wide, Letting out one last Haunting scream.

Alley finally found the herb she was searching for, before her attention was quickly drawn to the scream. She realized it was Kozmia, and before the mother appeared a being of light.

 "Follow me, I'll lead you to her." Said the harmless looking fairy.

 And as Alley dropped all of her belongings, as she started running aimelessly at the center of the woods, she was ready to save her precious little daughter.