.... ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ....

The soft rain drops were starting to make my hair frizzy along with my once dried clothes a little wet, as I kept walking to any where my legs wanted to go. I didn't care where I just wanted some air. I don't get it, is it me? What am I doing on? What makes him want to work so hard that he can't at least have one day off for me? Do I sound selfish on wanting my boyfriend love? or touch.... He never touch me like that, not even touch my thighs. Always on my waist or neck, but never in that way. Is he not ready or is he that shy or scared? If so, why wouldn't he tell me or does he really doesn't trust me enough to know this. So many unanswered question in my head that I can't get out of my head. The more I keep thinking, the more I keep on walking farther and farther from home, to the point I don't know where I am. I look around to see I am no where at my street or block. I walked some more to see where I could be. I saw a small store, which I hoped would know where this place is. As I walked in a small girl at the cashier gave me a small smile.

 Cashier: Hello? How may I help you?

Y/N: um, yes I want to know what street this is, I must have walked a little farther than I thought.

Cashier: oh this is XXX Ave.

As I expected I did walked much farther than home.

Y/N: um, by any chance you can guide me back onto XXX Road?

If I can describe the look on face when I said, I would but all I could say her face was just dropped.

Cashier: wow you must have been deep into thought if you walked pretty much have across town. 

Y/N: A-across Town?!

Cashier: Yeah, I think you might want to call someone to pick you up.

I looked at the time to realized it was already 4 pm. Jungkook would probably be at work, so him is a no go. But I can call one of my close friend. I patted for my phone in my pocket to realized I left it in my room since I pretty much stormed out of the house.

Y/N: May I borrow the -

Before I could finish my question she already headed me the store mobile phone. I smiled in a sign of appreciation before shed walked to the other room to check the back. I typed down the number I know will answer, but only wish since the number is an odd he will still answer. The phone only ringed 3 times before he answer.

??? Hello?

Y/N: Taehyung, hey um can you pick me up at XXX Avenue? 

Taehyung is the reason how I met Jungkook. Best friend meets Best friend mate. At first Jungkook and I tried to be just friends but, obvious we couldn't. Months went by and Jungkook took the chance to ask me out on a date, and ever since I we never looked backed, but now I am wondering what could have been different than for him to work so damn hard. 

Taehyung: Did your car broke down?

Y/N: um, no in fact I walked all the way here without me realizing it.

Taehyung: What?! you walked across town without realizing it?! Y/N, you know how dangerous that is?!

Y/N: that's why I am calling you to come pick me up, so I don't have to walk all the way home.

Taehyung: Urg, you are a pain in my ass you know that right?

Y/N: And that is why you love me.

Taehyung: and damn lucky I am not that far from where you are, I'll be their in a few. 

Y/N: Thank you Tae, you'll the best.

Taehyung: uh- huh, tell that to my gas tank when I have to drive you home.