Can't keep a secret

Bens POV:

   "Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fu-"
   Toby hit the back of my head, "Nothing's holy about that language."
   I ignored his comment, "That was definitely him. Uh..." My mind raced for a moment, "We should go." I turned around.
   Toby followed my actions and we started towards the mansion. He cleared his throat, "Why don't we just kill the cops and take him back to the mansion?" He asked.
   I sighed, "Think about it, he looked exactly at us, right?"
   "Yeah."
   "So that means he probably knew we were there way before we knew he was there."
   "...so?"
   I rolled my eyes, "So, he didn't make himself known. He obviously doesn't wanna talk to us."
   Toby raised an eyebrow. "Again... so?"
   "You don't get it. Never mind,"
   Toby smirked, "You just don't wanna talk to your booooyfriiieeend," Toby drew out the last word.
   "Shut up," I snapped, "That was years ago,"
   Toby frowned, "Jeez man, take a joke." He muttered.
   We walked in silence until we got back.
   Unfortunately, Masky was waiting by the door tapping his foot. "Boss wants to see you,"
   Toby and I gave each other a look that said, 'nice knowing you'
   Inside the mansion we headed towards Slendermans office. The door was open so we just walked in.
   No one spoke for a few minutes.
So. He said. You both went on an unassigned mission without telling me. What did you even do? No one in the forest died.
   "It was Ben's idea!" Toby said quickly. I glared at him.
   "Slender," I sighed. "Can we speak alone?"
   Toby glared at me.
Toby, get out. Slenderman ordered.
   Toby stood up. "Fuck you," He said, walking out.
   "There's nothing holy about that language!" I called after him smirking.
   Slenderman sighed. And turned towards me. What is it.
   "I found Nico."
   ...what?
   "I found him."
   Ever since I helped Nico out, Slenderman had been looking. He gave me a mission, secret from the rest of the creepypasta, to find him. He would have sent someone more responsible like masky or hoodie, but unfortunately, he could read minds. He knew what I did, so he said it was my responsibility to find, if not Nico, then another demigod, preferably a powerful one.
   I rubbed the back of my neck, remembering the harsh punishment I got when Slenderman found out I helped Nico run away.
   I thought he was dead.
   "So did I!"
   Slenderman thought for a moment. Bring him back.
   "But... He's with the police, I saw them take him away from the forest."
Kill the police if you have to. Get me my demigod.
   "But-"
You know what you did. You lost it, you get it. Now.
   I stood up and left without a word.
   Slenderman was way better than Zalgo. He was mostly pretty chill. But he was still power hungry, and evil. Once he had something, or someone powerful in his control, he didn't like losing it. He hadn't cared about, or even mentioned demigods until he got a hold of Nico, but now... I wouldn't hesitate to call him desperate.
   I walked into the TV room and sat down sighing. I didn't want to go on another mission. I was tired.
   Jeff walked in, "Sup,"
   I waved without looking at him.
   "Ready to lose at Fnaf?"
   I raised an eyebrow, "That's not multiplayer."
   "You'll still lose."
   "I've never lost."
   "Asshole."
   "You," I said looking at him, "Make such creative comebacks."
   "Really? Sarcasm?"
   "Mhm,"
   "Wow," Jeff sat down, "You're really childish,"
   I yawned. "Children suck at video games loser." I gave him the finger while smirking.
   Apparently he was needed somewhere else cause he left without saying anything.
   I sighed again. I couldn't procrastinate long, or Slenderman would beat my ass. But I didn't want to ruin Nico's life. Judging by what he looked like when I saw him. He had enough going on.
   That thought sparked another one. What had happened? It had been three years, surely the life of a half god was more interesting then this damn mansion.
   I stood up and walked to the kitchen.