Chapter 1

"Where are you trying to go my love " a male voice whispered in Lavanya's ear and she was trapped by his hand around her neck.

She wanted to fight and go but darkness slowly engulfed her maybe because the pain she felt in her neck was of a small arrow, which had sleep poison......

A little time before

It was Lakshmi Puja time in the prosperous place of Chaturajy. The palace was crowded. People were moving constantly from one place to another. The palace was already beautiful but when decorated it looked more beautiful.
"Lavanya, the queen is calling you" called out a maid.
"I'm coming," said Lavanya, the princess of Chaturajy

The sound of anklets echoed around the palace; the anklets belonged to Lavanya. She was the sweetheart of the whole place. She was kind and brave but she is a human so she will also have a flaw and it was rebellious behaviour. Her thoughts were different from the society, she always had the question 'why?' For everything.

She knocked on the door of her brother who was the king of Chaturajy and her sister-in-law the queen of Chaturajy.

"Come in Lav " called out Drishti, a beauty inside out which can melt any man's heart but her heart only belonged to Lakshya.
"What happened sister," asked Lavanya
"Why are you not ready, I called to say that you will help Praneel in the puja," said the gracious queen Drishti
"Drishti di, I always helped him after his birth so why you said, I would have done without your instructions too," said Lavanya
"I just reminded you and get ready fast," said Drishti
"I'm going," said Lavanya and left.

Lavanya went to her room to get dressed. She saw a beautiful lehenga on the bed and she was fed up because she was sure it weighed a lot; she can run or play in it. It will surely get tired fast too.

She took a less weighing dress and put on her trusty pant; she was kind of a pant lover instead of the long skirt she was asked to wear. Inside her pant, she stuffed types of knife, her life could be in danger at any time.

She took a seat in seat in front of her mirror. She glanced at her reflection and put some Surma in her eyes. The maids entered to glam her. She saw maids taking heavy jewellery. Her reaction was priceless, she was frightened and didn't want that all in her neck. She took the simplest and weightless out of all the jewellery her sister sends for her.

The maids took the types of Jhumka, that was her soft spot. She loved Jhumka's. She wore that happily and a maid made her hair. Her not too long but not too short brown hair was tied up beautifully. She wasn't a fan of very long hair. The maids, her girlfriends and her sister-in-law too had long hair. Like how her personality is, she hated very long hair and she hated taking care of it.

The maids took some red pigment and tried to put it in her lips and she moved backwards as the hand covered with the substance came towards her. Her door opened and it was her Sister-in-law, the look of her eyes on her frightened Lavanya, the maid applied the red substance on her luscious lips, it was already beautiful but there was a function occurring making her more pretty.

"Why this many things?" Asked Lavanya in annoyance
"Lakshmi puja that's why," said Drishti
"It's Lakshmi puja and not my swayamwar (the ritual where the princess chose her prince based on different things)" said Lavanya in annoyance
"No questions and you look beautiful," Said Drishti. She takes some Kajal from her eyes and applies it on Lavanya's neck which was meant to keep out bad omen.

Lavanya gave out a sweet smile to the love and care Drishti gave, treated Lavanya as her sister even though she was her husband's sister and her son's aunt.

"Aunt! " called out 5-year-old Praneel, son of Drishti and Lakshya.
"Drishti di, I am still asking you to give me another title, I'm too young to become an aunt," said Lavanya with a pout face.
"Aunt! I love calling you that " said Praneel with his cute smile which can melt any one's heart.

Lavanya goes towards him and pinches his cheeks. She picks him up and takes him in her hands. He gives a small kiss on Lavanya's face which made her give out a smile showing her dimples.

"Here is my prince and gorgeous girl," said Lakshya who just entered
"You only love Drishti, you don't love this poor sister anymore," said Lavanya with fake anger
"I told that about you," said Lakshya
" you made me fall for you, married me and you don't love me," said Drishti with fake anger.
"Today I'm doing Lakshmi puja so Goddess Lakshmi please help me," said Lakshya pointing his hand to the ceiling.

"Let's go," asked Drishti
"Yes my love," said Lakshya and I saw Drishti blushing, Lavanya thought' I'm still too young to become an aunt but I won't be having any complaints if you give me a niece or nephew'
They both moved towards the place where the puja is to take place. Praneel and Lavanya stayed in Lavanya's room and played a bit. Giggles of them echoed around the huge palace with sounds of anklets and the sweet sound of people talking.

"Princess the Queen is calling you for the ceremony," said the maid
"Tell them I'm coming," said Lavanya and the maid returned
"Let's go the prince of my heart," said Lavanya.
Praneel gave her a sweet smile.
"Come," said Lavanya and gave her hand so she could carry him
"No aunt I'm a big boy so I'll walk," said Praneel
"Ok my prince," said Lavanya and gave her hand so he could hold her hands

He clutched his lovely aunt's hand tight and they both moved towards the place where the puja took place through busy hallways of the huge and beautiful palace where peace, love and happiness were even flowing through the air due to the overflow of these things. A lot of smiles passed and a lot of giggles.
There was Royalty who were Accessorized for the function and common people whose accessory was their beautiful smiles.