twenty three.

bedhead

-------

-------

The redheaded boy huffed heavily as he and Max swung Skull's body into the river, the other bodies following soon after him. The two boys had taken the bodies down to the end of a cliff, right below were the calming waters of nature. It was Ryker's idea, to throw them into the river. Who would ever find them?

Tyler had convinced his mother over the phone to let all of them stay at the cabin for another week, he didn't bring anything up that had happened between the group of teens and Skull with his gang. Tyler made up an excuse that the girls were having a lot of fun and wanted to stay longer, which was not the case for any of them. The Porter boy also called Benny, knowing that Scarlett needed him now more than ever.

Benny and his older brother, Victor, drove up to the cabin immediately after Tyler had called him and told him what happened happened. Benny knew everything, but told Victor only small bits of the details. He was always thankful for his brother because he was always there when he needed someone, either if it was physically, mentally, or even emotionally. Even though the boys were a few years apart, they were always going to stay close.

Max peeked over the ground that they were standing on, looking down at the covered body as it splashed into the water and began to sink to the bottom of the river. His freckled face turned to look over at his long time friend, "You think someone will ever find them?"

Tyler shuddered, he could only hope that those bodies would never be found, but you never know what could happen. He blew out a sigh, putting his hands on his hips, "Well I don't think so, but if someone ever did, let's hope they won't be able to track down where they're from. I can't have me, you, or Scarlett getting in trouble for something like this."

Max shrugged his shoulders, "It was self defense," He then looked back down at the water, "All of it was." He then thought of every teen who was in the cabin that day.

"Yeah," Tyler removed his hand from his hip and placed it onto Max's shoulder, "Come on, let's get going." The two friends turned and began walking back to the car.

-------

Max and Tyler made it back to the cabin, getting hit in the face with a strong smell of bleach as soon as they walked through the door. Tyler let out a little cough while Max scrunched his face in disgust, they could practically taste it at this point. They walked into the living room, seeing Ryker roughly scrub away at the dark spot on the floor while Ally was cleaning anything in the living room. Billie and Robbie were chattering quietly on the couch, a few bags sitting by them closely.

Billie looked up at the boys who walked into the cabin, smiling widely, "You know we're all rich now, right?" Robbie nodded enthusiastically, digging his hands in one of the bags.