Chapter 13: Chelsea Hotel

13 

The Chelsea Hotel

=========DANNY==========

Mary's shirt danced up her back and shimmied over her head before sliding down her arms like a waterfall. "You better not be watching!"

"Why would I do that?" I said, reminding her I was not interested in her bodacious assets. I was watching, but because—I don't know why actually—I turned away. Until I heard a zip and a snap and the ruffle of the skinny jean shuffle. Discreetly sneaking a peek over my shoulder, I got a miraculous view of Mary's nearly bare and plump bent over ass as she tugged the pants off her ankles.

And like the gentleman I am, enjoyed the show until Mary scurried off in only her bra and panties, and did a cannonball into the pool. Splashing water onto the side of my jeans.

"Crap! I was too far away!" Mary yawped as she surfaced. Her hair slicked back off her face. She even looked hot with her hair slicked. "Come on, Danny! It's your turn to strip and I'll violate you with my eyes this time!"

"I did not violate you with my eyes."

Mary just gave me a knowing look. So I turned around and started taking off my shirt.

"Nu uh!" she exclaimed. "You have to face me."

"You never gave me a frontal strip tease," I said with my back turned.

"Your nipples are free. Mine aren't."

So I turned around and unbuttoned my shirt. Mary let out a degrading holler. I threw off my Converse, snapped off my jeans, and stood on the deck of the pool in nothing but my blue boxers.

"Danny, you're packing!"

I ignored her and jumped into the pool. Swimming to the surface, I shook my hair like a dog.

"Easy there, Froo Froo," she said, so I splashed her.

"Can Froo Froo be dead already? That's like, the worst name in the book."

Mary started bubbling water with her mouth. "Sorry, Froo Froo."

I went to splash her again, but she ducked into the water. Mary started circling me like a shark about to charge, and that's when I felt her body skim my thigh, giving me an instantaneous erection.

And then, just as I was wondering how I could disguise it under the water, I felt my boxers tug against my skin and slide halfway down my butt. I plunged into the water and swam backwards, nabbing the sides and pulling them back up. Mary was laughing her head off when I bobbed to the surface.

"You realized if I did that to you, I would be jailed."

"Oh, Froo Froo." Mary swatted her hand down as if not to worry. I wanted to kill her. "I'm just having fun. Look. I'll take off mine," Mary said, and so Mary did. After slipping off her panties, she held them up.

"See?" Mary said. "Relax. No big deal." Her voice was gentle and reassuring, but I was far from reassured by anything that this anomaly of a girl did. My eyes inevitably scanned the blur of her naked legs under the water.

"Danny," she snapped.

I looked at her, but couldn't help but notice anything other than the gray panties laced around her fingertips. Dripping, drop by drop, back into the pool. "Don't be so nervous, and don't think so much. Now, before you think anything is going to happen, I'm going to put these back on."