005.

𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬

the morning of mckays party, Nate decided to drive his on & off girlfriend, Maddy Perez back home in his black truck.

they had been arguing since last night & Nate was clearly over maddy at this point.

it was a silent car ride since no one wanted to speak to eachother until nate turned into her street and noticed two girls he'd never seen before.

one girl looked very young like she was her little sister or something but that's not who his full attention was on.

his eyes stared at the other girl as she looked around his age which made him intrigued.

he lost his focus on the road as he started slowing down so he could scan her body more.

he noticed her skin looked very soft and hairless which he liked as he noticed the girl stare at the truck with curiosity written on her face.

even though his windows were tinted , he knew the girl had noticed him slowing down to stare at her.

once he finally drove past her , he tried to look in the rearview mirror to get a peek at the back of her body but maddy interrupted.

"so you really trying to wreck your truck while im in here because you wanna stare at someone you don't even know?!" she yelled at him as he just shook his head.

he finally got to her house as maddy hopped before the truck came to a complete stop.

"don't even think about talking to me at mckays party either!" maddy slammed his door and walked up her driveway as Nate didn't even bother watching her go in and just pulled off.

he wanted to tell maddy to go fuck herself but his mind went back to the mysterious girl as he started to hope she'll be at the party tonight..

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

we walked back in the house as i went straight upstairs to my room.

manny on the other hand, went to go ask aunt sonia if she could sleepover rues house tonight to spend time with gia.

i walked in my room to see maddy sitting on my bed like she'd been waiting for me.

why do i feel like im in a stalker movie on lifetime?

"finally you're here !" she got up and walked towards me as i stood there, frozen like a popsicle.

she opened her arms and hugged me as I made a face.

am i in a parallel universe?

"i heard what happened. im so sorry about aunt rosa & uncle luis." she said to me as we stood there.

the only reason i wasn't getting emotional over the mention of my parents was because i was trying to figure out why she became so concern when she was the one who stopped visiting me at the restaurant...

i didn't respond back as we eventually broke the hug.

"it's gonna be hard but im trying to get through it day by day.."

"i know and since aunt sonia told me you still was being homeschooled until now..im taking you to a party tonight!" she smiled as i tried my hardest to control my facial expressions.

"what?" was the only word i could get out as she looked at me.

now i only agreed to go because i didn't think maddy was going but now that i know for sure she's going... it's an hell no for me.

"well you do start your first day at east highland on monday so why not go there and meet new people?" she questioned me as i twisted my lips.

"me and manny have to go pick up the rest of our stuff from our old house." excuse 1.

"aunt sonia already went by and got the rest of you guys stuff."

"i have to figure out when me and manny are going to visit our parents.." excuse 2.

"daddy is going to take you guys after school on Monday!"

"i have to watch manny tonight!" excuse 3.

"manny is 14 and a whole freshman now desi and either way she's staying at rues tonight so you're going." she smirked at me as i gave up.

"fine!"

"good cause we're leaving around 9 and my...friend is picking us up!" she started walking to the door but stopped and turned around.

"oh and i already laid out an outfit for you to wear on your dresser! now chop chop!" she clapped her hands before closing the door.

i looked towards the dresser as i saw a red knot back crop top & red flare leg pants with a red rose barrette to match laid out on the dresser for me.

"well...i guess i better get ready for my first high school!" I thought to myself as i started getting ready.