My Boyfriend Is My Stalker - 1

I will complete this book so don't worry and this book is not anywhere near the end.❤️😁

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment.

————

Jimin pov

After I came back home after my argument with Jungkook, I just went to my room and sleep the rest of the day and crying too.

The whole weekend was spend in my room just tossing on my bed. Jungkook didn't call me nor he came to my house so I think this is the end? But I don't want to end this.

Who don't have problems in their relationship. The starting is always rough and unsteady. Our relationship is hard but we can work it out if we tried but i guess he dont want to or I didn't tried my best? I want to talk to him and clear the mess but I don't have the strength to take the first step after all the argument with him.

I get ready for my school day. The first day of the week is always..... I don't know how to describe it but on Monday there is an excitement for the week and depressed about that there is still time for next weekends.

But I love going to school it is like my second home.

I take a 15 minutes bath and quickly change in my school dress.

When I went downstairs Tae was already there waiting for me

When I went downstairs Tae was already there waiting for me. I quickly take a bread from the plate and drink my juice.

I kiss my mom and dad on their cheeks and drag Tae outside the house. Tae then came to a stop and said
"whats the rush jimin ah?"

I then started to tell him everything that happened on the weekends. I told him how I saw him with his friends laughing and there I was worried sick about him. The whole way to school I informed him everything.

When we were half way to school a bike stop beside us we didn't mind him and continue to walk. But again the bike stop beside us, seeing this Tae irritatedly said to the biker
"what the hell do you want?"

The person point his finger towards me and I was really surprised. I stuttered
"M-me?"

He nod.

Tae take my hand in his hand and push me behind himself. So Tae was between me and that stranger.
Tae then informed him
"if you don't know he is already taken and if his boyfriend get to know this, I am sure you will be beaten to death."

I slap Tae on his shoulder and whisper in his ear
"I don't think Jungkook will do so"

He ignored my remark and again focused his attention to the stranger.
The stranger then got off the bike and take of his helmet and said
"I know Jimine that your boyfriend will surely do so"

I said surprised
"j-jung-k-kook?"

Before the two of us can say anything Tae speak in between
"Jungkook why are you here?"

"to meet my boyfriend"
He answered in a matter of fact tone.

"don't you remembered you argument on the weekend?"
Tae questioned him.

Jungkook then look diredtcly at me in my eyes and answered
"that's why I am here"

I then interject between them and said
"I don't understand"

"I am here to ask for your forgiveness"
He said with pure sincerity.

"but I don't want to forgive you. You always do something and then ask for my forgiveness. But not this time"
I said him finally.

I then start to drag Tae with me to continue our way to school. Jungkook didn't stop me so it was not difficult.
Tae then asked me
"why will you do that chim? He was looking so hurt when you said those words to him"

I sighed and said
"he always do something and I will forgive him easily. He didn't want to talk about these things. I will only forgive him when he will tell me the truth this time. I have also self respect and I don't want to the only one to be compromised. This time I want to talk to him truthfully without avoiding the topic "

He pat on my shoulder and give me his boxy smile. We then heard a bike voice and turned back and saw that Jungkook was following us for more specially me.

I then fully turned around and said in a loud voice so he can heard
"why are you following us? "

"its coincidence that you and me are going to thr same way. I am not following you"
He said but I knew it was all lie.

The whole to school Jungkook followed us on his bike. I enter the school thinking that Jungkook will go back to his college or his way but I was going to be proved wrong the whole day.

💐

How it is? I made this

How it is?
I made this. Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment ❤️