C-46

C-46

"Hey, Jungwoo! It's Y/n. I know you're busy training, but can you please meet me at the park after class? I really need to ask you about something... personal. Thanks!"

I leave a voicemail because Maths class is about to start and I can't be bothered typing.

Minho looks at me weirdly as I sprint to my seat. Thank goodness, I got here before Mr. Ho.

"Where were you?" he asks. I slam my Mathematics book on my desk that I just ran to get from my locker. He smirks and takes out his own too. "Don't wanna clean his desk again?"

"Don't wanna go to detention again?"

"Touché." He chuckles. "I didn't even go back then."

"Because you chose to fight with those thugs at the locker area."

"I wouldn't have fought them if they didn't try beating you up," he says referring to when I tried to stop them but I got picked on instead.

"I was kind of mortified." I giggle. "But you were so cool like those action scenes from the Kdramas Hyunjin and I watch."

"I bet you fell for me right away especially when I treated your wound at the clinic." Minho raises his eyebrow with a smirk.

"It's just a scratch."

"Yeah, but I don't really like seeing you get hurt. Aren't I such a gentleman?"

I blushed at his words but I didn't let it faze me. I purse my lips and try to look confident. "Y-You're the one who thought I-I was pretty that day at the rooftop!"

"That's right." Minho raises our intertwined hands and kisses the back of mine before putting it back under our joined desk.

He grins as I blush so hard, not expecting him to admit so easily.

Mr. Ho is eyeing the two of us sharply that's why we decided to shut up. I don't want to get on his bad side since high school graduation is only a month away.

Time flies so fast. When I think about it, it's like it was just yesterday when I found out that badboy Lee Minho would be my seatmate. Now he's the closest guy to me and I even managed to fall for him. I'm glad that we are where we are. I thought I will graduate high school without friends. I have Jisung, but we're not even close until Minho came. Now I have a KDrama buddy, a little brother who cares for me, a shameless but bubbly meme supplier, and a genius friend who Felix and I always disappoint.

Minho's my starting point. Ever since he came, my life became better. I wouldn't trade him for anything else. Even a fool knows that he's the best for me.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I was about to go to the bus stop with Minho when I see my brother's car outside. He rolls down his window and waves at me.

I stopped that caused Minho to stop walking too. I blush at our intertwined hands, already sensing my brother's teasing.

"Is something wrong?" Minho asks.

"My brother is here to pick me up."

He looks around, but I whine and block his view before they could see each other.