Chapter 10

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for the support and for reading my story! I'm grateful for each and everyone of your comments!

Third POV

It had finally happened. You broke up with Kenma, and he was finally able to live on with his life without the stress of keeping his secret.

Still healing from the aftereffects of being cheated. You can't help but still love Kenma no matter what.

Your POV

You arrived at school that day, walking pass the school gate and onto school grounds. A lot more sadder then usual. Your second year should be filled with messing around and having fun with friends.

Except that you couldn't afford to mess around and you didn't have any friends.

"Hey!" The familiar voice of someone from the volleyball team had come up behind you.

You turned around quickly to see who you thought/hoped it was, maybe in hopes they would tell you that they missed you being there with Kenma.

But you only turned to see Lev approaching the same girl Kenma had been with on the coach when you went to his home—a.k.a his girlfriend.

You see Yaku, Kuroo, Inuoka, Lev, and Yamamoto, all crowding around her in interest. This doesn't seem to be the first time they've met her since they seemed to be so friendly.

Who had you been kidding. Of course none of the team would want to come to you, they had no reason to.

Third POV

Yaku sees you from the distance, and he wonders why this new person is here instead of you. Weren't you Kenma's girlfriend after all?

Yaku turns to Kuroo to ask about the situation with Kenma, only to see him teasing his best friend about his girlfriend. Yaku sighs out, well there went that plan.

Yaku would've asked Kenma himself but because Kenma hated confrontation, and he didn't want to make his Kouhai feel awkward.

So the only choice was to go ask you yourself right after school ended and before practice begun. 

Your POV

It's lunch time once again, and you approach the group seeing that B/n/1 has a larger deck of original playing cards.

Your hands are stuffed inside your dark navy, fancy suit jacket, with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows as a sign of relaxation in which you planned to do up here with them.

"Yoo hoo." G/n/1 coos out, her eye lashes closed fanning against her pretty, pale cheeks.

"Hello." You greet back to her with a tiny wave, shyly lifting your right hand from your pocket to your side.

"How are you Y/n?" G/n/2 greets with a big smile.

"Good." You respond lowly, as soon as you reach them you shinny lower yourself down in between G/n/3 and B/n/1.

"How is everyone?" You ask once comfortable in spot, pushing your knees up to your chest, skirt slightly revealing the bare skin of your thighs as your thigh high, sheen socks cannot cover them fully.

"Good." B/n/1 replies brightly, turning to you with a high thumbs up. B/n/3 nods to you, munching a chocolate bar in his mouth, while sending you a thumbs up with both of his hands.

B/n/3 proceeds to bury his free hands into his bad to grab another chocolate bar, and chocolate bar still in hand, he stretches it outward to you.

Your eyes widen a bit in shock. How kind of him.

You take the chocolate bar with a generous smile, and shyly slip your hands out of your pockets to unwrap the delicacy.

"Whaaaa?!—you don't even give us chocolate!" G/n/3 jokingly whines, overly exaggerating in high notes.

"Vwell iz jus' zo happens dat I—"

"Finish eating first!" G/n/2 exclaims, tirelessly huffing out sigh.

As she says this B/n/3 finishes chewing his chunk of his chocolate bar, and looks to you, and points dramatically right at you. In a clear blank expression.

"It just so happened that I saw Y/n and Kenma together." B/n/3 said, despite being so silent and reserved earlier he now seems like some cheeky, silent and sassy type. He still seems lazy, so there's that.

"We don't talk about that. That's rash, and disrespectful." G/n/3 folds her hands together above her chest. Eyes narrowing at him at his insinuation.

You don't know what ever he could be insinuating. Could be that your break up was a lie? Definitely not.

"Hey he's sorry! Leave him be!" B/n/1 counters, taking B/n/2 by the head of roughly forcing him till the ground of the concrete almost reached his head.

"Oh my gosh stop! You're going to crush his skull!" G/n/1 scowls uncharacteristically at B/n/1, as gingerly as she could trying to force his hand off of B/n/2's skull.

"He was being disrespectful, and you were just trying to make him say sorry to Y/n!" B/n/1 combats G/n/1. 

"But that's not the real issue here." G/n/2 says, voice serious and deep. It causes everyone to stop what their doing: their struggling, their eating, their reading (ahem B/n/3), and all turn to you ever so naturally.

"What are you doing with Kenma?"