Pain

Warning : if you ever felt you've being stick into a dark place not knowing what to do and went through a very painful experience and breakdown please don't read this chapter thank you.

Lucia's POV

Everything around me was black darkness was all I could see. Where am I, why was my body so stiff everything about my body just feels different. I couldn't understand what was happening to me why I was here in the first place.

How did I end up here. I was so scared I was scared of darkness and I don't k kw where I was and it looks like no one is here to help me.

I can sense the panicked starts as my chest moves up and down as my heart was beating in a different way I tried to breath when it felt like something of someone was shocking the hell out of me as air never came through my throat and noise.

I started to scream when I felt pain running down my spine my stomach, my legs my head was spinning and u couldn't longer stand on my legs as it felt out underneath me as the pain gets heavier and heavier.

What's was happening to me as tears stream down my face I was screaming my lungs out as I didn't know what was happening to me wheres my mom why isn't she here to help me.

The pain wasn't going away as I crawl around on this dirty stink place which I don't know where or what it was as it feels like my body parts was crashing. I swear my bones everything in me was broken how hard and hurt the pains was.

"Please help me! I cry out loud as the agony start again running through my veins as I can feel it move around in my flesh.

I couldn't take it any more i just lay down as the pain runs through my body crashing everything that was left in me. I can feel how my tears run down my face as I couldn't cry out anymore I couldn't scream anymore as my throat was dry and hurt every time I scream when I felt something crashed in me.

Something flash into mind as I see all my memories my good memories of me when I was a baby everything about me my parents flash through my head as if someone was forcing it into my head as the pain run through my head.

I put my hands on my head griping tightly on my hair as I can't stand the pain running through my head screaming so hard as I was about to ripped my hair out from my head.

What have I done to deserve this kind of pain oh no please help me I cry as my grip tighten and tighten on my hair. My scalp burning on my tight grip in my hair.

Seeing the flash of Norma with reds eyes looking at me and me crashing into a tree as i felt another pain running through the back of my spine as I felt how it breaks making scream me out in agony.

The flash wasn't going away as the pains just got more and more as I see how she fights with a black dog.

"Someone please I don't wanna see this it's hurting me. Make it Stop, make it stop, make It stop please"! I scream out for Someone to hear me, my hurtful plead of being in pain.

The flashes got more and more as I see a small kid with two different eyes looking at me it was LJ but why was her eyes red and green what was going on here as more of that dog's was running up to us fighting with the person I loved and like, and her friend.

I was agitation whimpering in agony as I couldn't understand why I was seeing this things was it the last things I saw before I end up here in this place call hell.

Did it really happen to me but it's not possible Norma doesn't has reds eyes and fangs and LJ eyes. "ahhhh!! I scream" my head! , my head oh no it's going to explode.!

"Som.. Someone plea.. Please make it st.. Stop" I stumbled on my words, I wasn't able to cry and scream out as my body just froze. I was paralyzed all I could feel was my body shaking and radiating.

It was shaking like never before what was happening to me what's going on where's everyone where's my mom, dad and Brenda I cry as tears roll down I was scared to even me because I was scared the pain will start again.

I saw a light peeping through coming from where I don't know but I was glad someone finally find me.

"Baby girl you hurting her she can feel your agony" , I heard a voice said that I don't remember. I was just happy that someone was here rescuing me from this pain of a hell.

"It's hurt mom" , I heard another voice said giving me electronics sparks of pleasure making me gasp as I remember that voice of an engel..

I wanted to scream out for her letting her know that I was here but my voice failed me as nothing but a whined hissed out.

Brenda...