Chapter 5

It's a beautiful and shiny day. The sun is high in the sky and I feel so energetic. Feel like it will be fun today. I said to myself getting out of my appartement. Cars were horning out so loud, kids were walking and having fun around.

I stood on the staircase and inhaled deeply with my eyes closed. I held my breath for some seconds then released it with a wide smile opening my eyes along.

I started going down the stairs then took the streets path walking towards the bus station. I stood at the bus stop station for few minutes. I walked in as it stopped Infront of me with some people getting in and out.

I sat at my favourite spot by the window as the bus went on. With my headphones on I played on my favourite slows looking out at the window. The bus went on as the buildings passed in a blur behind us.

We finally came to stop signaling my arrival. I went down spotting Dom's mansion immediately. This guy is really rich but he does as if this was just a normal thing for every human being. I made my way towards the mansion.

A man was standing at the side of the wide gate. He was so tall and had sunglasses on probably because of the sun. He had short curly brown hairs with thin pink lips, broad shoulders and huge arm muscles could be seen through his suit.

The walk down the path leading to the wide gates took some minutes. When I was finally Infront of the gate looking at the guy, I cleared my throat to talk but he cut me as he spoke first

" Miss Elizabeth Ren?" It was more like a question than him calling me out.

" Yes" I answered. He held out a hand indicating to take it. I took it before he lead my towards a box-like metal on the wall. He entered a code and took my hand to the flat little square screen. Taking my thumb and placing it on the flat screen, taking my finger print. A click was heard but I couldn't spot the source and the gate opened.

I walked in not before thanking the guy that just opened it. I walked crossing the huge garden which was divided into two with a path in the middle having enough space for both the cars and people to walk through.

There where single trees planted at in the middle of each side of the two gardens with few flowers present in rows. I've always wondered how they could do this.

Sure it is really expensive to have people to get to this result and I'm sure he doesn't feel as if his money has dropped a little even with that.

The compound reflected the nature of its owner. Lively due to the green surface, beautiful due to the rows of delicate flowers and rich due to the building just Infront of me and on which fronts door I'm about to knock not to forget the huge gates who needed finger prints.

I was a little nervous showing up at Dom's place and hoped he was alone. I breath in deeply trying to calm down before I could knock using the handle on the door. 'Here goes nothing' I said to myself as I knocked the fist time.

After few minutes I was still standing at the door. I wondered if he was there. Maybe he had forgotten but it wasn't really like him to forget things. I tried to knock again twice , trice but nothing.

I took out my phone with a frown on my face as I dialed his number. He picked up at the fourth ring.

" Hi " I said still nervous but less than a few minutes ago.

" Hey" I think he is surprised of my call.

" Hi baby, how are you?" He asked like he was nervous and had a croaked voice guess I woke him up.

" I'm not fine. I've been knocking at your front door for about an hour now. Where are you?" I said in a playful tone. I couldn't come to someone's place and vex just because he forgot about his program with me and Dom for that matter.