3 𖧻Twin Mates?𖧻

^Vincenzos Picture Above ^

᠁༄᠁

I had woken up not long ago and I was surprised that we had slept that long, but then again...we don't sleep very often. We tend to stay up to research or to travel and all that stuff. I was back in the meeting room where I do most of my studies when I heard two unfamiliar voices.

I was hidden and I ignored the peppermint and spearmint scents that overwhelmed my senses as I got ready to attack. Soon I had one of these unknown people pinned to the wall. "Bella...it's okay. I probably should have told you they were coming." Beto said so I let go of this person who was my mate. The other guy was too. "Mate." They growled. Beto went wide eyed while I crossed my arms and stared at them with a harsh look.

"I don't need a mate, let alone two." I said coldly. "Like we will let you slip away." The one to the left says cockily. "Like I'd let you hold me down." I snapped back.

"Feisty, aren't we? Your coming with us little mate." He said. "I'm trying to refrain myself from killing you, but I find that unbelievably hard." I said through gritted teeth.

"Bella, why don't you go calm down?" Beto asked. "Nah...I got stuff to do." I said. "They are helping." He said and I snapped my head to him. "Like they know anything. What were you thinking Beto!?" I yelled. "Belladonna Minx Banshee." He warned and I glared at him.

"You know what..." I trailed off as I pulled the poster down that I had the circled places and I stormed out of the meeting room to my room. I packed a bag and neatly stored away my map. I stormed down the stairs as I grabbed my other bag filled with weapons when Beto stopped me

"Beto-Ivan, you better get out of my way or else." I warned. "We need to be a team." He said. "Since when have we ever been a team. We get more accomplished going different ways." I said.

"Yes that's true...but there are more eyes and help when there is a team." He said. "More ground is covered when we go separately. This is a whole world we are searching." I said before passing him and getting to my car where I sped off towards the jet lane.

I've never been more angry in my life. How could he bring in two random people to help us find our parents!? It doesn't make sense. He use to tell me that it's better if we don't let other people help us. He also tells me to this day to never trust anyone, but ourselves and each other. But, I don't think I can trust him anymore.

How could he be so reckless by letting two random people join our case!? I want to just rip his head off right now. He had no right to do that!

᠁༄᠁

I casually walked through this forest as I looked for the underground cellar. "Bella!" I heard Beto whisper yell. How the hell did he find me? I continued walking as I focused on my counting since I'm calculating how many of my steps it takes to get there.

I finally reached it and I moved my foot around while tapping at the ground when I heard the wood being tapped on with my foot. I crouched down and started to move the grass before I opened it and jumped in. I went in with my knives ready when dark casters came out of nowhere.

I was hidden behind a barrel as the boys used guns. They were so distracted by the boys shooting at them, they didn't see me sneak around the room before getting behind them and slitting their throats. I watched as their limp bodies fell to the ground and blood gushed out of their wound on their neck.

I stared a moment longer before I turned and strutted through this underground cellar casually like it was my own home. "Is she always like this?" I heard one of the random boys ask. "No. Only when she's pissed." Beto said.

"Shut the hell up." I snapped. They went silent and I listened closely as I went through everything. I went through the place again, not finding my parents so I led the way out until we were on the surface.

"I'll be right back. I gotta pee." Beto said before running off towards the forest. "I'm Vincenzo." The one that's just a little taller said. He had a whole bunch of tattoos covering his body which made him look hot. "Lorenzo." The other boy said.

"You aren't cocky now. How nice." I said and he glared at me. "Oops, did that hurt your feelings. I'm totally not sorry." I said in an innocent tone. "Stop. It." He gritted out. "Not. My. Boss." I said. He growled as he stepped forward, but Vincenzo held him where he was by his shoulder. "Hug him. It will calm him down." He said. "I rather not." I said.

"Do it!" Vincenzo snapped. "Or what?" I asked. "Or I will let him go." He said. "Okay. Interesting. I'm fine with that one, but what interesting mates I have." I said.

Vincenzo let him go and he took off at me and I body slammed him to the ground. He groaned and I looked at him. "This kind of turns me on." I mumbled. "What? Beating up one of your mates?" Vincenzo asked. "Being rough with him." I said as my panties pooled with wetness. They growled as my arousal dripped though the air. "I'm sorry. I can't help it. It was a compromising turn on position." I defended as the two stalked towards me.

"But, I don't want any of this." I said. "Let's go horn dogs!" Beto yelled. "Saved by the annoying brother." I mumbled as I begun running off into the distance.