stay safe

hey guys, this isn't an update or anything unfortunately, just a check in :)

shits pretty fucking crazy rn and i really hate thinking about it, your girls living in denial lmao.

anyways, i hope all of you are living your best lives in isolation and you haven't gone insane yet (i'm half way there). i hope y'all are staying safe and inside and just that you're all genuinely good, ya know?

if you're not good then feel free to message me on here or my insta is @/mianeedsbread if you'd rather talk over insta and i'll try to help or i'll just be there to listen if that's what you need. or even just if you're bored and wanna talk to someone :)

i've been going to sleep at 2 - 4 am and waking up at 1 - 3 pm every day for the past 2 weeks so my sleep schedule is actually fucked and whenever school starts again, that's gonna be real fun.

i also miss my friends like a lot, it's been a month since i saw them last and i'm having none of it, really not vibing with it. also not vibing with constantly being in my house but it's fine, i miss the outside. my training was also cancelled about a month ago (so i haven't trained since) and my season has been postponed, i'm still really pissed about that. watch me lose all my stamina and general fitness level over this break and then be shit for when we go back.

anyways hope you're all good and i love you all so very much, i can't believe this book has almost 200K reads, it's fucking insane thank you guys so much.

love you guys, stay safe
- Mia 💕