Chapter 3

Where are the other people. Earlier I saw people cheering at a gigantic woman, is she a hero or something. If she is, where is she right now. I teleport underneath the bridge and use my Psychokinesis on it, it held the bridge and everyone else up. The bridge was already cracking, but I'll restore it later since the man is still attacking it, and the people. What's his problem anyway? I countinue holding onto the bridge, I take off my ring and hear that the people are startled. "Eh? What" "How has the bridge not collapsed!?"

"Who's doing that!?" Good grief, I teleport and stop the man as he went for the group of boys. He swung but I stopped it with my hand. He was strong but not strong enough. He would've had gone home with a bruise, but now he dragged me into a fight in front of so many people. He's going to get what he deserves. I use my super strength to punch him off the bridge, but before I could jump off with him I was stopped by a tugging. Huh? It was the same boy as earlier , the one that called me lame!. "I was right you do have quirk! Please save us mister hero!"...Heh...he reminds me of yuuta.

    I jump off and began looking for him. Oh no it's about to attack that little rat guy! I hurry in front of the rat man and threw the mutant man against the wall. I then slammed him against the floor. He's not getting up. I had put a curse on the man. Blood will start pouring out of all,his pores in a month. I then used my restoration on the bridge and cars above me. I then heard clapping. I turned around and saw the rat man clapping. Huh? "Well...well...you did such a good job! I congratulate you. You would do perfect in my school. Hello there, sir, the names nezu. I am the principal of the UA Hero academia." Eh?