Hello!

It's been a while for me since I looked at this piece of work here. I haven't read a Derek Landy book in literal years so that's fun.

I still really like this work as it was the last thing I'd worked on before I stopped writing and stopped checking Wattpad all together, so I guess in a way, it's where I was 'up to' in my writing capability journey.

So I'm going to keep writing it even though it's not going to really be a Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fanfiction-story anymore in a way since I am not a fan. I was going to read it through then write the next part originally but then re-reading it I realized I wanted to change a lot of it. Now with four chapters rewritten the difference in the direction of the story is too great by the start of chapter five, so I've unpublished it while I work on it.

However, I realise that you, reader, are here reading this for whatever reason it is that you are. And maybe, if I can be so bold to assume, you who still want to read this work. So this is me asking you what I should do next. 

Would you want me to finish writing this and publish it again as it was before. A 'Jercy' fanfiction because you are a Jercy fan and that's what you're here for. 

Or because I'm not really a fan anymore, does that make it disrespectful to the original work and therefore I should change the characters if I am to rewrite and republish it like that?

I can also restore the original versions of the first four chapters, republish the whole thing and leave it how it was before I starting writing again. 

Something else? It's up to you, reader, entirely so please let me know. 

In saying all of this I want to thank you for reading 'Tabacco Blues', however long ago it was that you read it. I started writing it over four years ago now and at the time romance was completely foreign to me, today as I am older but also still the same person, I have mixed feelings about this story but am excited to work on it. Regardless, you took a chance on it. The number of works on this site must be uncanny, and yet you found and read my story. Not only that many of you gave me your support in votes and comments throughout those years and I am so unbelievably grateful for that. 

From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate you. Thank you. 

Love, Percy x