DREAM TURNED NIGHTMARE

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
SYNOPSIS!

[ 000 ] ' 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 '。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。                                                                     

[ 000 ]
' 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨,
𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚 '
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

                       Andromeda Beck thought she knew how to deal with all the spiritual bullshit that befalls her beloved hometown Mystic Falls, Virginia. Her quote-unquote "foolproof" plan was triumphant in its former trials and Andromeda was exultant to say that blatantly overlooking all celestial related things was the most reliable way to prevail. Alas, she was practically never directly implicated in any supernatural phenomenon in the townshe just knew mostly everything that happenedthanks to Bonnie "Rambo" Bennett for spilling the beans. And because she's never involved in any of the uncanny issues the municipality is faced with, forthrightly disregarding everything weird is great! Vicki Donovan's murder? Ignored. Mr. Tanner's death? Ignored (although she secretly thanks whoever killed off that asshole). The downright psychotic Salvatore brother's peculiar appearance? Forgotten about (to the best of her ability). All in all, she attempts her hardest to overlook anything that she deems ghastly just because it for one: doesn't interest her and for two: kinda freaks her out. Her junior year was a shitshow from the getgo because of Damon Salvatore draining her cousin, Yessica Fell, of blood the second day in the school year. Sure, Andromeda despised Yessica (she was a backstabbing, deceitful bitch) but nevertheless, she was still family and had to at least pretend to grieve her death.

Condemning the supernatural is one of Andromeda Beck's "quirky" personality traits. She's grasped the notion of werewolves, witches, and vampires for as long as she can recall. Her great-grandfather, Esmond Beck (who was completely off his rockers, but he was the ancient age of 76 when she was born, so it was justified) took pride in narrating stories about Original vampires, witches, and some (now dispersed) werewolf clan called the Crimson pack to her. According to Esmond, their ancestors were cursed by a powerful witch; causing their inability to trigger their lycanthrope endowments. Apparently, all members of the Crimson pack were blessed with a god-given werewolf mate to spend the rest of their prolonged life with ("that fucking witch was jealous of us, so she cursed us!" he'd proclaim) but because of this Curse of the Lonely, the chances of them finding their soulmate were slim to none. Andromeda found it to be nothing more than complete poppycock and just nodded her head and tuned out of the conversation, wholly to satisfy him.