death island

I'v been training all my life for this journey. Now it's time to go on it. So many men have died there.  Now it's my turn to go.

chapter 1 the map

Me and my father  have been map seller's for 2 years's.W found a strange island on one  that was circled . I thought my eye's were just being stupid , so i splashed some water in my face . But the island was real! I asked my father if he recognized it. h told me no . No what do you mean no!every island on a map has to be real ! He told me to shut up so i went out and slammed the freaking door.

chapter 2  the boat docks

I went to the docks paid the boats men 3 gold and 2 diamonds and got on a private boat and sailed to the island. It was beautiful.for the ocean breeze was nice and cool and the birds were singing the water fall's of blood ! wait? A water fall of blood ! This place is death island  ! I'v been training my whole life for this journey !  I need to call my dad . Hey dad I found out what that island was . What was it son ! It is death island ! Are you crazy get out of there ! NO! My goals have been achieved ! I have been training for it my entire life . Fine but you better com back alive ! YES!

chapter 3 the forest

I love the Beach but sadly I need to get going . why are there giant bugs eating regular mountain lion's ? This is so freaking awsome ! Well now time to go to the forest . I need to find shelter hey look a cave !  I can sleep in that tonight . Ahhhh wild wild boor ahhhh oh no ahhhhhhhh .Then i fainted two days later i woke up . i had a giant  beetle on my so i killed it and ate it . i had to head back  to the cave . "so i went back to the cave killed the boor and stayed in the cave .

about the author

likes: muffins , explosions , monkeys , apples , minecraft , "tnt:" boom!