𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Like sand dripping out of a broken hourglass,
the passion for designing in your heart loses its fire.
A flash came to you that only through a challenge
can you revive this fire in your heart.

You walk through the dark woods of this world
looking for the right competition.
You wandered carelessly into the misty mountains
and fell on a cliff. 

You wake up with the smell of magic
and the sight green smoke around you.
A green glowing book by your side
grabs your consciousness.

You reached for it as if you had no choice.
The hope to spark the fire in your heart
urges you to open the book. 

"Lilith's Games,"  you read out loud.  
As soon as you flick the first page
a warm feeling sparks and
you find yourself reading this...

welcome to page one

Lilith's note: 

Well, I thought you'd figure that out based on this chapter's title and yes, I am your host for this book, Lilith. Lexa is on a vacation on a place called "a Minecraft Server", I don't know what that is but sounds something she's a bit too old to go to (don't tell her) anyway, she asked me if I could host this competition while she's away. I mean, I said yes only because I can be here. Anywhere is better than where I live because it's a really hot place.

Lexa left some rules and prizes so, here they are demons- oh-people I mean!...a force of habit, apologies.

R U L E S

I. Cheating is not accepted in my kingdom and therefore not accepted here either. Submit YOUR design. :) 
II. Pass entries on time and you are limited to only one entry. 
III. Try your best not to compare yourself to others, take compliments and critiques and make the best out of it! 

C R I T E R I A

I. Relevance - 10/10 - If the entry fits/follow the prompt.
II. Creativity - 10/10 - Uniqueness and resourcefulness also fall under this.
III. The Graphic Look - 10/10 - The final look and appeal of the entry.

M E C H A N I C S

I. A prompt will be posted with everything you need.
II. How to join will vary in each prompt but it will be explained
III. Send your entries by messaging lexa's account with a link (deviantart or imgur)
IV. It will be posted, judged, and then the winners will be announced.

P R I Z E S

1st Place
i. 80 DeviantArt points
ii. Hall of fame
iii. One graphic from me (any)
iv. Your book cover shop/graphic related book on House of Graphics (a discord server managed by lexa) 

2nd Place
i.
30 DeviantArt points
ii. One book cover from me
iii. your graphic book/portfolio will be visited by me, Lilith, and I will also leave some comments!

3rd Place
i.
10 DeviantArt points
ii. One book cover from me
iii. your graphic book/portfolio will be visited by me, Lilith, and I will also leave some comments!

If you do not have a DeviantArt account, you can't claim the points. You can still claim the other prizes.

S P E C I A L      A W A R D S

Lilith's Emblem (sticker)
An award is given to a three-time winner (regardless of place). There will only be 6 prompts in this competition so, winning 3 times is pretty big.

 There will only be 6 prompts in this competition so, winning 3 times is pretty big

May the lilims be fond of your entries,

The Mother of Demons, Lilith