prompt 2 [𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝]

"But Lilith, prompt 2 already? Prompt 1 isn't even done yet!"Well, overlaying contests are not a bad idea, it actually gives more inspiration for designers to join, in case they didn't vibe with the first one

Well, overlaying contests are not a bad idea, it actually gives more inspiration for designers to join, in case they didn't vibe with the first one. 

"But that would make it more complicated for you, receiving the entries and all."

Lucky for you, it's a ME problem. Don't worry about it, So welcome to Lilith's Games and if you are new here, reading the first page is a must.

...

Now that was a fast read! Seriously, go read it.

...

SCENEYou are in the city and driving casually in your 1963 Red Corvette Stingray

SCENE

You are in the city and driving casually in your 1963 Red Corvette Stingray. It's 2020, windows down and all is good.

"Next up is Love Again by Dua Lipa," the radio played. 

It was a new song and it just made your modern vintage escapade better.

CHALLENGE

Create a book cover OR a poster depicting the FEELING in the scene above. Any design that takes you back to an old memory and gives you that modern vintage feeling. Listening to Dua Lipa's "Future Nostalgia" album would also help. (the album is really nice)

INFORMATION

Title: Love Again or Future Nostalgia or Break My Heart

Subtitle: (optional but any lyrics from the songs) 

Names: Your name/watermark & Lilith's Games

Subjects: Dua Lipa (but any other /faceclaim is alright and object-based covers are also accepted)

Genre: Teen Fiction, Fiction, (could also be a random book)

Mood: Happy, Light, Upbeat, Nostalgic, Vintage

Description: (a short explanation of your design)

REQUIREMENTS

Type of graphics: Book Cover or a Poster

Size:

512 X 800 or 1024 x 1600 for book covers 

773 x 1000 or the ratio 4:5 for posters! 

INSPIRATIONS

Get more inspirations on the video in the multimedia and  in this Pinterest board: https://pin

Get more inspirations on the video in the multimedia and  in this Pinterest board: https://pin.it/1cNh5oJ

DEADLINE

May 15, 2020

HOW TO JOIN

Comments: Joining! + tag 5 graphic designers. 

Good luck and may the lilims be fond of your entry!

The Mother of Demons, Lilith