chapter seven: the hunt.

Stella pov~

"Alright so, sam you go to the right.. I'll go left and stella..." dean started.

I looked at him as he searched his bag and held out a bottle of salt???

"You stand in this magical circle." He said smiling.

I looked at him bored.

"Im 19 dean.. i know this is salt.. not fairy dust."

Sam chuckled.

"I wanna search with you guys."

"Uggghh stella we talked about this." Dean said.

"No we didn't, if im gonna be with you from now on, i think i should start getting used to go hunting with you guys."

"She's right, dean" sam sighed.

Dean looked sceptical. He looked at me then looked at sam. Sam nodded to him. Then he sighed.

"Fine." Dean said.

"Yessss!!!!" I said excited. Fist bumping the air.

"But you stay next me all the time.. you understand?"

"Sir yes sir."

Sam chuckled.

"Lets get this over with." Dean said.

Me and dean when left while sam went right Searching the halls of the motel.

"So what are we looking for?"

"The ghost is in the motel, meaning his body is here or something that he's attached to, in this case his body, so we are searching for clues or whatsoever."

I started looking around for clues. While walking past an air conditioning whole, i looked at it and found a liquid staining it.

"Eww what is that?" I asked.

Dean walked back to me and looked at the liquid.

"Thats ghost shit." He said.

He called sam telling him to come to us. Seconds later he arrived and looked at the air conditioner.

"I guess the ghost is hiding there." He said.

"Alright lets go check it out." Dean said.

"Dean we'er too big to fit the whole." Sam said.

"Im not." I said.

"No, no way you're getting in there alone."

"You heard what sam said! Im the only one who can fit!"

"I said no and thats finale!"

"You can't keep bossing me around!"

"Yes i can!" Dean shouted.

I stayed silent and glared at him. Tunred around and when to the maids room.

Maybe thereis a staircase in there.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dean asked shouting.

I ignored him and took the staircase from the maid room, then lined it so its infront of the air conditioner.

"I said you're not going in there!" Dean said firmly as he held my arm.

"And i don't take orders from you!" I said, snatching my arm from his hand. And started climbing up the staircase.

"Be careful stella! You have your flash light?" Sam asked.

"Yes sam, thanks." I said.

Then went in.

Deans pov~

I watched as stella went into the air conditioner. Then turned to sam.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"What?"

"You're encouraging her to her death?"

"No dean... " he started.

"She is in danger now, you said the ghost took a liking in her and now you're giving her to it in a silver plate."

"Dean calm down, shes gonna be okay."

"Whatever."

Stella pov~

Its disgusting and tiny and i hate it. Why didn't i listen to my father???

I went through the air conditioner tiny, veeerryy tiny hall, crawling actually, i found and exit so i jump and end up in a small room.

It smelled like death. It was dark but luckily i had my flashlight. I looked around and found weapons hanging on the walls, the weapons were bloodied, dry blood, but some fresh.

It made me wanna puke. I looked around more and found a dead body.
It was a disgusting scene.

I called dean.

"Are you okay?" He said as soon as he answered.

"Umm yeah im fine... i found the body. Its in a dark room somewhere." I said. And i could hear how scared i am.

"Alright calm down. Take a breath."

"I rather not do that now."

"Right, do you see a door or a window?"

I looked around and found stairs that lead to a door.

"Yeah i found one."

"Ok go out there and tell me where you are."

I went upstairs and opened the door.

"Im in the back of the motel, next to the garbage."

"Alright, we are coming stay where you are ok?"

"Ye... " i was cut by something smashing my head and fell unconscious.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Thanks for reading!!

Dont forget to vote!

Lilas~