(Y/N)'s Info

(Y/N) - First Name
(L/N) - Last Name

Looks: (Your Choice)

Age: 21

Height: 5'7 ½

Job: Nurse

Family:

(Y/N) is the youngest

Father, 44(deceased),
Mother, 43(deceased),
Brother, 27(active),
Sister, 19(deceased)
(Y/N), 21(active)

Personalities: Emotionless but shows kindness to anyone, even for not knowing the person, he's a smartass but a cool smartass, he is also intelligent and can be selfless at times.

Backstory: (Y/N) had a painful backstory and which is reason why he became emotionless. He was annoying brat to everyone back then, He changed overtime after his parents and sister's death.

Age 12, he was 'one' of the smartest students in the country and having the IQ of 195. Some people bully him just because he's too smart or maybe they are just jealous. He gotten some fame all around the world and known him as 'gifted'. He dropped out of his grade school to attend to an advanced course with the other 'smarties' that are way older than him, even though he is by far the youngest student (12 lmao). His parents and siblings were proud for (Y/N) success.

Later at age 16, his parents and his big sister died from an accident in a sinking cruise ship in the Bahamas. (Y/N) and his brother were devastated to hear that they have passed and it took them a long time to recover from what they have lost. As a result, (Y/N) somewhat lost the ability to show any emotion for a long time.

Present, age 21: (Y/N) has became a nurse just like his mother, he wanted to follow his mother's footsteps. Everytime someone's hurt or injured, he has the instinct to help out.

For someone with a 195 IQ and not taking an advantage of it.

Later on, someone hired him to take care of a ill'ed well-known guy in Europe with a crazy amount of money. (Y/N) took the job and was on his way to Europe by flight...

till something very strange happened.

(Note: By the way, the chapter gets longer and longer the way you go. 400-2000 words.)