Deserts and rivals

Cairo
"I tell you,SF has not one brain among them, execpt for one" nick said, an old friend of brendan from his IDF service, he was an intelligent man,with many connections in the region. So naturally, brendan had gone to nick "who is SFs only brain"
Brendan asked, "a german man named spencer" nick said, "course he'd work for what i could say is the foul stench of the earth" brendan said bluntly, "well, he is german." Nick replied."anyways, they found the map room and have begun searching the ar-"nick said as gunfire was heard, brendan grabbed his .40, and saw it, 3 SF soldiers "dammit, nick, get help" brendan yelled he looked up and shot back before seeing M16 gun them all down, "thanks i owe ya" brendan said. Before being knocked out cold
Diner in cairo
"So we meet again...mr boreth, it seems after all these years i still win" Spencer said, "never thought you would give help to an evil corporation." Brendan hissed, before pulling out his .45 and seeing multiple men aim ARs and SMGs at him. "Not a very secluded place for murder, mr. boreth" spencer said with malice "i trust you must be busy though, carry on" spencer continued and brendan walked out Brendan was walking out of the diner when he got a call "we have discovered the time of the map room, 09:00 and the location of where the staff must be placed" nick said. "I will head there with the staff, and locate the ark" brendan responded, meanwhile M16 was planting a satchel charge on a Sangvis before being tapped on the shoulder, she looked, and saw dreamer, before being knocked out.
---------------
Dawn-site of tanais: map room
Brendan was lowered down to the room, check the time, then placed the staff in the location and waited "1 more minute" he muttered. He then saw a beam of light pointing to the location of the ark, brendan climbed out only to discover he was surrounded by men with SMGs and ARs. "Oh fuck" he said "where is it, mr. boreth" Spencer said walking up. "I don't know, i got the wrong placement, the sun didn't go through properly" brendan said, lying. "Ok buddy, where do you think it is" Spencer said. "That hill over there" brendan responded jokingly, but he knew he was right "go dig there then" Spencer told brendan.